paper work (jack Morrison × reader)

(Art from here Check it out
https://crunchyillustration.tumblr.com/post/153110352851/overwatch-fanart)

It's been a long tired day for you. You had around 5 cups of coffee just to keep up with the stacks of papers commander Morrison has given you. As soon as you where done with one and was going to get somthing to eat, he would suddenly appear and drop off more.

He stood there in the door, holding the stack of papers with a charming smile. His blond hair dashing as ever. He then spoke. He spoke kindly and gently to you.

"(Y/n)? Are you done with these pappers?"

"Yeah I was just--"

(Y/n) didn't finish speaking as more paper work was dropped on your desk. Jack gave a small smile as he spoke, though he clearly wanted you to say somthing. He waited, hoping to hear the answer he wanted to hear.

"Would you have time to finish these then?" He spoke, trying to get you to say no, anything but yes.

"Oh! Uh of corse sir!" (Y/n) said with a stutter. She clearly wanted a brake for lunch then but she couldn't say no to her boss.

The blond male looked at you with a raised brow. He had taken a step closer, hands on your desk.
"Are you sure? You don't have anything else to say? You can do this?" He look slightly disappointed but held his smile.

(Y/n) was hesitant. Their (h/c) hair falling in their eyes, only to be swept away with their hand with a soft sigh.
"Yes sir I defently can!" Insterally they screamed no. They wanted to go to lunch. You wanted to have a brake, but with that Jack Morrison walked out closing the door with a soft click as you fell over in your chair groaning.

Jack leaned on your door with a huff. He was alone now, just outside your door. Jack knew he was up tight and strict. That's how he got to be a commander. He liked (y/n). Which is why he was hard on them. Over working with them so they could say no. He thought you meede d to learn how to stand up, look him in the eye, and say no. Yet that didn't happen so he walked down the hall deep in thought. He wondered until he found himself at Gabriel's office, who was talking to the young cowboy.

"Now Jessie." The tall dark man started but then froze with a smirk seeing Jack. "Well if it isn't mr. i flirt by giving the poor thing more paper work." Gabe had a large smile as Jessie snickered under his hand.

"Now what's this? Who's he flirting with?" The cowboy asked as Jack spoke.

" Ok one, non of your concern. Two, it isn't flirting."

"Oh hell yeah it's not. " Gabe burst out laugh as he propped his feet up on his desk.

Jack gave a playful glare at his friend. "Im just trying to give them a little back bone."

Gabe snickered. "You know, maybe Jessie should teach you the right way on how to get a lady."

"Hey be careful,  any more jokes from you and I might just give you paper work instead of to (y/n)." Jack rolled his eyes with crossed arms.

Jessie lofted his hat and beamed.
"Oh boy howdy! You got a crush on (y/n)? Whooowe! Someone help her."

Jack narrowed his eyes but held a smirk. "Drop and give me twenty for that sarcasm."

Jessie laughed dropping to the floor as gabe spoke. "Hey easy now Jack, that's my job to tell that kid what to do."

Jessie who was now doing pushups looked up at the two. He smirked hearing the two talk and send remarks about one another back and forth. When Jack finally left gave looked at Jessie. "Oh I know that look." He have a low grumble as Jessie smirked

"Hey you know me that well huh?" He fixed his hat as Jessie moved to the door.

(Y/n) grounds in hunger as she flopped over their desk. They where in agony, now it was dark and around dinner time. There was no way they could make it. You having had time to eat at all thanks to jack, so now you are cranky and upset.

With a soft click you heard your door open but you refused to move you head off the table. You were dying.

Jack raised a brow seeing your position. "(Y/n)?" He sounded a tad worried. Did he go too far?

"Unghhh..  what?" You lift up your head looking Jack in the eye.

He smiled at you as he walked over. "You having finished these papers yet?"

"Noo." You spoke with hesitation.

"Why not?" He out his hand over one of the papers, turning it so he could see it.

You on the other hand was silent. You two had a stare off for what seemed like forever.

"(Y/n) answer me."

"I'll get it done after I eat dinner."

Jack then laughed. He smirked knowing you where on the edge and pushed the paper closer to you. "Come on (y/n). There's little left."

You sat there in silence and in hunger. Grumbling you grab the paper only to hear Jack drop another stack on your desk, making your eye twitch.

"Can you do these two before you go?"
If you did these b efpre you went home you would be here till midnight. Jack smirked seeing you didn't give a response and leaned closer, his hands on the table.

"(Y/n)?"

"..... no." You whispered.

"Im sorry what was that? Did you just say now? Like you can do them no."

Suddenly you got up and swiftly smacked the papers to the floor making Jack laugh. "I said no!"

He hit his knee laughing more.
"Finally! You got some back bone and said no to me!" He smirked at you and spoke again.

"I've been trying for the last couple of days to try and get you some back bone!"

That's what made you snap and tackle Jack outside the hallway. You where not a fighter, so this took Jack by surprise, as you pinned him down screaming. You hit his side but you where not a solder, so to jack it felt like pillows hiring hos side.

"You're saying for this whole week you have been pushing me over my limit so I would say no?!!! Oh you jerk!" This made him laugh more as Jessie Genji and Gabriel peek out by the sudden yelling.

"Hey it got you to say no!" He laughed and swiftly turned you over now pinning you to the floor with a smirk.

"You overwork!! You you!!! Ugh I'm too hungry to think of somthing to call you!!!" You where frustrated as Jack laughed more before picking you up.

"Hey, hey, I'll tack you out to dinner right now, just prove to me you got some back bone now." Jack smiled as he held you close, teasing you.

"After this stunt!! No way!"

"Ah thats what I wanted to hear! Come on!" He scooped you over his shoulder making you complain and struggle.

"Hey!!! I said no!! I'm angry at you!"

"That's why I'm taking you on a date." He smiled as gabe yelled. "Hey Jack thats not how to flirt!" He smirked walking the two of you go down the hallway.

When Jack got outside he ruffled your hair and set you down. "Come on, dinner will be on me."

With a loud sigh you smirked, still clearly upset. "You know, maybe I do need a back bone like you, but clearly you are stuborn."

"Stuborn enough to take you on a date when your mad." He laughed taking your hand as he lead you down the street, where you two had dinner, and your mood finally feeling better. The next few days Jack didn't bombard you with papers, but if he did you clearly said no when you had enough, and he smiled, a proud smile at you, though you have to admit that date was pretty fun too.

((Hi hi I hope y'all liked my little idea. It's kinda dumb xD))