junkrat x reader

Request by pascarlinea

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Junk rat tries asking reader on a date though his way of asking is a big explosive

This is it. He was gonna ask them out! He squealed as he held the rocket in his hands. He had asked his buddy roadhog how to ask out (y/n). The hog himself suggested, well grunted, roadhog try to ask her his way.

"Roadie!! I'm gonna do it !!" He tried.to jump for the house. See it was midnight but he was cought midjump by his friend.

With a grunt he looked at junkrat.
The slender junker tilt his head.
"What do you mean I can't blow up their house?"

Another grunt from the man.
"Ok, well maybe blowing up their house isn't the best idea.... What about--"

Roadhog shook his head and huffed.

Junkrat growled in frustration.
"Come on mate!! I built this rocket to explode and show in the sky the question!"

Silence then came from roadhog. It suddenly hit Jamieson. If he lit the rocket in their house, or any building (y/n) would not only lose their house but also wouldn't see the question.

"Then what do I do?" He huffed. "
(Y/n) Is amazing! It makes me go boom!! " he laughed his crazy laugh before roadhog taped his shoulder and then pointed to a field. The sky was clear.

"Ohhh! Yeah that's much better! Thanks roadie!" Junkrat sprung into action. Leaping for the door and knocking. Then he kept knocking. And knocking. He kept going till he heard the door unlock and open.

In junkrat's eyes he saw the amazing, beautiful, most wonderful person open the door. In reality (y/n) had messy hair and in their pajamas.

" Jameson??" They yawn. "Its 3:45 in the morning... "

His smile fades into a sheepish smile when he realized he had woken (y/n) up. Oh. Ops. Well their up now! "(Y/n) I have something to show you!"

"Right now?"

"Yes right now!!" He shot his arms in the air. He was being dramatic.

With a tired sigh, and a slight smile (y/n) spoke. "Let me get dressed-- eck!! Jameson!!"

"No! Now!" He had picked (y/n) up in his arms. He was screaming, laughing and over all exploding with emotion. He couldn't really control himself as he ran off to the field. Roadhog who is watching from a bush slapped his mask. That junker had no idea how to sweep anyone.off their feet. Physically he couldn't sweep them off their feet, but not in romance.

(Y/n) gasped being put down in the grass. This must be big his jacket is super excited for... Well what ever this is.

"Ok, wait till you see it!" He laughed setting the rocket, or the "handmade fire work" on the ground, aimed at the sky. He pulled out his lighter trying to start the rocket up. After a few tries he realized it was put of oil. No problem! He has a spare match right here! He pulled it out and lit it up, only... it didn't light. "Uhhh... hold on (y/n)." He was nerves and trying to get the match to light.

(Y/n) raised a tried brow. Did he need help?

"Almost got it!" He yelled. When he finally got the match to light, it had been blown out by the wind. He froze. Oh shit. OH SHIT HE DIDN'T HAVE ANOTHER MATCH.
Now the man was in panic. He could toss a bomb at it... but then that might hurt (y/n). Shit shit shit! Think quickly man!

Junkrat was so deep in his panicked thoughts he didn't hear (y/n) call his name a few times. It wasn't until they put their hand on his shoulder did the junker finally look at them.

They had a calm, sweet smile. "Use your hair, it's always slightly on fire."

Junkrat eyes went wide. They were right!!! Quickly he bent his head down in hope the string would catch on fire. (Y/n) in a genius! Quickly once it was lit he got up and moved away with (y/n). "Now keep your eyes on the sky!"

It took a second before a loud sound went off. The rocket flying up. It exploded a bit more before words started to show, and fade from the explosion.

(Y/n) read the words.
"Will you go on a date?" They looked confused. "With who?"

"Oi!! Me!! It's me!! " well maybe it should have said will you go on a date with me, but that didn't happen so ops.

(Y/n) laughed seeing him yell his excitement. Of course this junker had to ask them at 3:45 in the morning. That man probably didn't get any sleep. A bigger smile formed on (y/n).

"You silly doof,  yes I'll go on a date with you." They laughed before yawning again. "Can.. I go back to sleep though?"

Junkrat, hearing their answer, had started jumping and flipping around. Junkrat could see his big pal roadhog give him a thumbs up. This made him smile even more and helped (y/n) up.

"Sleep time it is!! Oh uh... (y/n)? Can we maybe stay the night?" He asked nervesly. He had now gotten all of his energy out.

With a smile (y/n) looked back at the poorly hidden roadhog then back at junkrat. "Yes, you two can stay the night silly."

"Whaoooo!! Come on elts crash !!"

(Y/n) was laughing. Jameson was vary much like an explosion. Once he went kaboom and got all his energy out, he crashed hard. They all started to head back to the house.

(Y/n) offered roadhog the guest room, which he gladly took.
And Jameson? Oh he begged to sleep next to (y/n). They didn't mind, as long as they got sleep.