snuggles (6 story's in one)

Have can't find his beani. Or his jacket, or his blankets. That only ment one person stole them in winter

Or donut with gabe jack and mecree

So I am in a fluff mood so have some cute stuff!

Gabriel:

It was winter, it was vary cold and bitter outside. Gabe was in his office late at night drinking coffee, and it was only getting colder. Gabriel leaned back. His ears where freezing. He reached for his head to fix the beani, so it could cover to ears, but his hand meet his hair.

"What the..." he got up and looked around. His large jacket was gone too... Oh who ever took these where gonna be dead. Gabe stormed out and walked down the hallway. Grumbling. The more cold he felt the more he wanted to kick the person's ass for taking his beani and jacket.

Gabe found the training room. It had to be that damn cowboy! He was always playing tricks. With a switch kick the training rooms door opened quickly. Making the Cowboy and the ninja quickly turn to look.

Jessie spoke first. "Well howdy there, you seem more upset then normal." He gave a sly look as the man at the door crossed his arms.

"Jessie... where is my beani and jacket." His voice was deep, and threatening.

The cowboy look offended. A hand on his chest as he spoke. "Why I would never! Your beani would mess up the already perfect cowboy hat hair I made!"

Gabe stomped over and swiftly took the cowboy hat off him. Nope.. no black beani on his head or inside the hat. He grumbled tossing the ridiculous cowboy hat back at Jessie.

"You better not be hiding it." Gabe worned. He earned a chuckle in return.

Genji then spoke up. "Have you tried your girlfriend (y/n)? She was complaining this morning how cold it was."

Jessie snickered fixing his cowboy hat. "She might be the little theaf this time partner."

Gabe huffed and gave a low thanks and walked out. He stomped down the hall muttering.
He opened his door and scowled seeing (y/n) covered in his blankets and his hat and jacket.

"Give it back." He narrowed his eyes.

(Y/n) tirdly lofted their head up, from the large burrito she had made for herself. She slowly blinked a few times before laying their head back down. "No."

"(Y/n), I don't have time for this, give my stuff back."

"But then I'll be cold." She whined but smirked "How about you snuggle up with me?"

"(Y/n) I have work to do."

"Come on pleaseeee.  It's near 3 in the morning. Please." She pulled put her puppy eyes, which made the man snort.

"Fine, you win." He took off his boots but smirked. "Move over and let me in the burrito."

As soon as he got in and fixed the blanket to be folded around both of them, (y/n) snuggled closer.

She used his chest as a pillow as his hand ran down on her back.

"You took my jacket and beani just to snuggle huh?"

"Yep!" (Y/n) spoke and left a kiss on his cheek.

He rolled his eyes. "You sure know how to get my attenchen."

**years later to where he is now reaper**

He gave a low growl. His voice was raspy and always sounded angry.
"Seriously?"

He had his arms crossed as he looked at (y/n). She had taken one of his extra trench coat. She had once again made herself in to a burrito.

He tapped his foot and scuffed. "Put it back."