zarya x reader

Request by AuntMoira who requested a female reader.

Coming up with an idea for this one was hard. XD hope you like it.

"A what?"

"A dance!!" (Y/n) beamed at her Russian girlfriend.

zarya rubbed her neck. "(Y/n)... I can do a lot of things... I fight, and lift up to 152 kg! But dancing, I am not so sure."

"Come on zarya, it's like a work out! That and you can lift me~"

This made the pink haired girl laugh. "(Y/n), you ask me to.pick you up everyday, what's the diffrance?"

"More romatic? Hmmm, I get to brag how my girlfriend can lift me so easily?"

zarya snorted. "You do that Every day too!"

(Y/n) flung her hands in the air defeated. "Ok ok, I just like being held by you! Your so strong!"

This made zarya laugh more, which caused (y/n) to join in. "Come on please? Once dance? Or I'll take you to dance classes! Oh I'll wear that dress you like so much!"

zarya had a big grin. She loved it when (y/n) rambled on like this. It waa cute and it warmed zarya' s heart. "Ok, ok, I won't do classes, but I will take you dancing."

"Yes!!" (Y/n) jumped up and flung her arms around zarya giving her a small peck. "Thank you thank you!!"

"But." zarya continued.

"But?" (Y/n) raised a brow.

"I will not wear a dress."

(Y/n) laughed. "Well I know that silly!!" She pecked zarya again.

zarya smirked and scooped (y/n) up. "This weekend after dinner?"

"After dinner" (y/n) agreed.

Hours passed and (y/n) was busy in the kitchen. The food was almost ready. She worked hard to make this dinner. (Y/n) hummed as she heard the door open.

"Letting yourself in I see." (Y/n) smirked.

"Oh when the food smells this good." Zarya joked.

"Oh shush, you always let yourself in no matter what and use the same excuse. It's smells good, you look fancy, can't help myself." (Y/n) listed off every example she could remember.

Zarya laughed. "Ok ok I get it." She walked over. "You know, why not turn music on right now?"

(Y/n) laughed. "Better pick something romantic!"

"Romantic? Come on I was thinking of fun music not slow music."

"Hey silly, not all romantic music is slow."

There was silence before zarya spoke up again. "And what song would that be?"

"Theres a fast pace one, the tango? Or maybe some new pop music?"

"(Y/n) Just come help me pick one out."

"I'm cooking !" (Y/n) laughed.

"Not anymore!" Zarya lifted the girl up and over her shoulder smirking.

"Hey it's gonna burn!"

"I turned it on low for you." Zarya smirked setting (y/n) down.
"Besides, you wanted to dance."

"Fineee." (Y/n) laughed.

Zarya picked out a song then pulled (y/n) close. One step, two step, three step. Ok zarya was looking at her feet. Clearly she did somthing without (y/n) knowing. Zarya said she couldn't dance, so what was this?

(Y/n) suddenly yelped being dipped before being twirled. One hand still in zarya's the other out in the air.  (Y/n) beamed in awe. Did someone teach Her? This made (y/n) smile more. Zarya learned a romantic dance just for Her! (Y/n)'s cheeks where red, her insides felt fuzzy, but she was happy. This was the love of her life.
(Y/n) felt pure happiness before jumping up at the end of the dance and full on kissing zarya. Arms around her big body. She didn't care if she litterly jumped on zarya. She was so happy right now. Nothing can ruin this deep kiss.

Wait... what was that beeping... Oh shit the food!! Quickly the two girls looked over in surprise seeing a small fire in the pan. Carfuly zarya let (y/n) out of her arms and on the floor. She went looking for a fire extinguisher. Yet all (y/n) did was  slowly put a lid on it to let the fire suffocate.

"Well now we have charcoal."
(Y/n) looked at zarya who smirked.

"Let's go out to eat."