After Meeting

3rd POV- With the boys

"Well, that was shitty as always.." Myanmar and Cambodia said in unison, Thailand chuckles "Of cousre, we can all agree that it always is, ana~" They all sighed of boredom.

"Hey, What should we do?" Laos asks, "Nothing..." The other boys said while groaning tiredly. "Oh, come on! It is so boring right now.." He whines hoping that they will make it not that 'boring'.

"Why can't we just eat, Lah?" Singapore said, with a annoyed tone. "Well..there is England's scones so..I don't know about you but I ain't gonna die today." Brunei complained, None of them really like England's cooking, they would rather starve.

"Guys, Let's play truth or dar- OW!" Laos was cut off by a pillow threwed to his head by Cam. "Yah. That is the most stupidest thing you came up with! yee.." Cambodia gave a death glare at his lover- I mean Laos, while Thailand just interrupts. "Good idea~!!" Brunei rolled his eyes. "Just like what Cambodia said...No!"

America then jumps out of no where making the boys jump in surprise. "THAILAND I DARE YOU TO KISS VIETNAM!! HUEHUE~" He rubs his hands together evily, Thailand mouth gaps open in shock and blushes. "A-ah..I don't think we should do that kind of stuff, ana~--" He was cut off by a loud slam on the table.

"We all know you like her! Plus once I heard 'Truth or Dare' I got some of the boys with me!!" America smirks at him, as his face turns a dark red. "Hah..You now I wanna quit this game now, ana.." He said slightly embarrassed of all the staring.

"Told you it was a bad idea, bong.." Cambodia mumbled to the other, earning a low growl. "Cam..not now." He gulped nervously as he countinues to do his thing.

Australia looks at the boys and his eyes stops on a certain one. "Singapore?" "Oh no-" "Truth or Dare?" He had to pick carefully. "Truth..?" "Who do you like, hmmm?" The western nations said altogether, with a smirk.

"M- Wait how come Thailand didn't get a choice, huh?" Singapore complained. "Uh..Because he would pick truth.." "All of us would pick truth-" Myanmar coughed catching the other nations attentions. "I would pick dare though-" "I got a dare for you~" Spain cooed, Brunei's mouth went wide. "You actually would pick dare?" Myanmar smirks. "Yeah..I would do anything."

"Hug someone beside you for one minute!" "Wait- Why does he get a normal dare,-" Singapore was cut off by a laugh. "I am just so lucky then." Myanmar immediately hugs Cambodia making them fall over with a smile on his face, as the other was blushing. "Awh..Anyways next per-" Everyone left as France began to speak. "Oh wow, just plain rude."

~~~~~~\/~~~~~~

Vietnam gave Malaysia a empathetic pat on her shoulder, and smiled at her. "He'll love you someday.." "Man. I hope so, I always dreamed of me and him together.." Philippines gave her sister a wide grin. "Don't worry Ate! Singapore is sooooo crushing on you." She smirks as the other blushes.

"E-eh!? How do you know?" "He makes small letters for you and folds them and puts them in 'hidden places'." She says as if it's nothing. Then Malaysia faints.

"OH CRAP!!--" "WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO, PIRI!?" "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!? JAJKZMZJZN" "WHA-!? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO KILL HER! NOW MAKE HER ALIVE!!" "I DIDN'T KILL HER I SWEAR!!" Indonesia walked in on the huge mess.

"Guys, she just fainted..nothing is wrong with her." She sighs in annoyance. Vietnam calmed down but Philippines continues to panick. "What if I use the power of fanfics on her to much!?" She whines. "Wow..what?" "Nothing!!"