intro

There are four girls and all of them are sisters inside this story. Eun-kyung is the eldest. The middle child is ji su. The youngest children are both twins. One is yu na and the other is min yun.

In this story very many things will happen so hold on to your hats, and buckle up.

Eun-kyung
I have long brown hair and pale skin. I also have greenish blue eyes. I am a little short as well. I am the eldest and most responsible out of us.
Ji su
I have long brown braids, and dark skin. I have deep brown eyes. I am more of a normal hight though. I am most of the time the happiest and most cheerful out of my sister's.
Yu na
I have light brown wavey hair that comes to about shoulder length. I have pale skin as well as bright blue eyes. I also am slightly short as well. I am more logical, and kind then most of my sister's.
Min yun
I have golden curly hair that touches my shoulders, with blue at the ends. I am very pale, and have bright blueish grey eyes. I am the same height as my twin, Yu na. I am the most mischievous one out of the group. I have many different sides to me, i can be very mysterious.

Out of all four of us, we all find one thing, and that is....love when seven boys come, and our past memory's come through us....and we turn into......something dangerous....

(Hello i am the main author, however, I want to give props to my one of my best friends that's also helping me with this. We also have other story's that I would love for you guys to check out mine is "jealousy" and it's a jimin x reader. Plz go check it out comment and vote to help me out a little. Also, go check out my friends book "roommates" which is also a jimin x reader. And check out her other books as well she has more than one. AND THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOOOUUU!!)