chapter 16 class battle pt.1

~Eun-kyungs p.o.v~

After we heard the lunch bell ring me and tae had to fix ourselfs up, and get out to class. While we r walking back I run into my sisters and their boyfriends. All of them were wiggling their eyebrows at me.  I could've slapped them. However, I rolled my eyes, and got into the class room taking my seat. The teacher was about to take us to the battle feild....

~min yun~
the teacher took us to the battle field so we could start. the first people to fight were Yu na and mi na. they both walked over the the fighting area and the let their wings burst out. they both flew up and got ready. the teacher yelled out
"GO!" and they started. mi na went first she called out a power and directed it to yu na. she dodged it and shot back. it hit mi na and she winced at the slight pain. but she was fast to strike back. it went on like this for a while until the teacher said they had to stop. she said they were of equal strength so this fight would have gone on for a long time with out a winner. they both headed back to their seats and the next two people went up.
~Yu na p.o.v~
Me and mi na had a tough battle. I'm very soar and multiple places and so is mi na. Either way we enjoyed it. After words we both sat down and hugged while watching the next battle. Eun-kyung, and the dude that was starring at her that one time went up next.
"BEAT HIS BUTT!!!" min yun was standing up out of her chair and screaming stuff that made us all laugh.
"YEAH!" I said agreeing to her comment.

~ji su p.o.v~
Well the girls r going crazy. I just saw 2 of the triplets beat each other up, and now I'm watching my big sister and this random dude go at it. They keep calling strong moves. Back and forth the victory or who would win the battle went. I cheered Eun-kyung on along with my sister's, then I noticed tae was jumping up and down with min yun, and screaming. It was so funny I started laughing. Taehyung picked min yun up, and put her on his back kinda like a loving brother. Then he took flight. He was in the air both of them cheering their hearts out for Eun-kyung. However when that happened, someone from the crowed of students shot a fire ball at Eun-kyung, and her mysterious opponent. They both weren't paying attention and got shot out of the air. I got worried and started to dart to them but tae and min yun flew over me, and got to her first. They picked her up and min yun let tae take her to the nurse. The teacher told someone to take the other male to the nurses well.

The teacher made the dude that caused the students to get hurt go to the office. Later on he came back got his things and said he was kicked out of the school and won't come back. He started to run out the door when min yun came out of no where and punched him until he was black and blue. I grabbed her and held her back just enough so he could leave. The I let her go and she glared at me. I shrugged and we both went to sit down.

~mi nas p.o.v~

I'm worried about Eun-kyung. I was gonna go beat up that dude but min yun beat me to it. The teacher said we can do one more battle and then we will continue tomorrow. She called up ji su and Jin. Oh boy this is interesting. They both didn't wanna hurt each other but didn't have a choice. I could tell jin was going easy on her. He's such a gentleman. After a while of that both of them were done with the battle after the teacher said time was up. The whole time I was thinking about that dude.....why do I feel weird I don't like it it's too complicated when I feel like this...but I can't stop thinking about him. While I was dozing off about it min yun snapped me out of it. I didn't realize it but everyone had left and min yum came to get me to go home.

(A/n sorry guys ik it's been a while. Don't worry tho I'll update again soon for pt.2 and hopefully update soon and my jimin x reader. Don't forget to give me some of that love and vote. also don't be a little silent reader babe u gotta give me ur ideas man bc what if I run out now that would be horrible, anyways if ur reading this rn I love u so much and thank you as well share this with friends love u SSOO much byyeee~)