chapter 26 dangerous waters

~Eun-kyungs p.o.v~

We have been home for a week recovering.

I've been cuddling with my taetae.

He's been making me so happy, and helped me smile when i need it the most.

Right now he's in the kitchen hanging with the boys, and i was dancing.

I've been recovering fast most likely because of my angel in me.

Me and the girls have decided to go to the transformer to turn into mermaids.
IKR ITS CRAZY THAT ITS POSSIBLE!
We need to do this because some people have been talking about the white haired mermaid and that might be where mom's been hiding to stay away from drake.
We may possibly find dad too.

I know the boys wouldn't want us to go because they would want us to stay with them.
So we can't tell them were going.
We are sneaking out tonight to go to this huge purple rock called the transformer.

(Hours later)

It's dark. We have all eaten.

I'm laying in the bed with tae waiting for him to fall asleep.

Once I hear his light cute snores and his grip on my waist loosen. I slowly get out of bed and wait for the others in the living room.

When I get there I see ji su, and mi na already there.

Then there was a loud sound. We turned around in fright.

I look over but only to see that yu na and min Yun fell down the stairs.

"SSSHHHH" mi na and ji su said holding a finger to their lips.

I went over and help the girls up.

We left the house, and snuck to the cave near the beach.

"Ah!!" I tripped over a role in the cave. The girls cought me before I could fall.

"Are you ok???" Ji su asked.
I nodded struggling to get up waiting for the pain to go away.

We made our way down the cave.

At the end a huge purple stone was there. It gave off huge amounts of power. It was taller then me and the girls all put together.

Once we touched it the second my whole bottom half would get in the water my tail would form and I would begin the change to my under water body.

Me and the girls walked over to the beach.
We had swim suits on still so it looked somewhat normal and the people there wouldn't get weirded out by us being there.

I started to step into the water. Once I got far enough I dived in. I started glowing. I could feel my body changing and I could breath in water like air. My legs are not there and instead there's a dark blue tail.

Once I could see clearly I turned around to check on the girls.

Once they all have me a thumbs up a started to lead the way deep into the dark water.

~ ji sus p.o.v ~

I dove into the water, and let my transformations begin. I had a yellow tail that faded into a pink then a blue.

It was strange but I went along with it.

I followed behind my sister's closely.
It was dark...
I felt something watching me.

"WOW I CAN TALK UNDER HERE!!" Min Yun said.
I laughed.

"Yeah I guess we can!" I said.

I felt seething cold brush up against my back and I jumped.