chapter 25 dont leave me...

~taehyungs p.o.v~

my limbs are chained, and i can't move. I'm trapped.

Soon the girls appear. what human that they were hanging onto got shattered. I wanted to cry as I saw Eun-kyung fall to the ground.

They've lost their soul.....

I'm so weak, I can't even try to break free. I can't even scream anymore.

No...no this can't be happening. I found myself in denial.

Drake puts all of their lifeless bodies on the floor, and hooks them up to a random tube. He placed it on their arms. Then he walks out and disappears in the darkness.

He's fixing to take their magic.
I've cried so much that theirs no tears left to cry. I've screamed until the screaming became silent.

I wanna reach out to Eun-kyung, and heal her.
I wanna give her kisses, and tell her how much I love her.
I need her.
Plz.....don't leave me....

At that moment I noticed Eun-kyungs eyes slowly open. Her spark was back.

"I won't leave you taetae." She said. It's like she read my mind.

She defeated the darkness inside her, and cast away Drake's mind tricks, and spells.

my baby girls strong.

She starts to get up, and move around. She stumbles while trying to walk.

She let's her wings out and unlocks me from the chains.

She ran out of strangth and started to fall, but I cought her, and smashed my lips onto hers as we slowly reach the growned.

She pulled away.

"We have to act fast before drake gets here, and get everyone out!" She said.

"Babe, how did you do that. How did you excape, and bring back your once shattered heart, and soul....your so strong." I said.

"I heard you call out to me, and I fought myself. I wouldn't give up. I need you." She replied.

"Let's get everyone else. My sister's I need them. They're souls are still broken, and only they can fix it. I need them to wake up. I think they need their boys to help them, like you did for me taehyung." She said. I nodded.

I still felt weak, and I'm sure Eun-kyung did too, but we ignore the pain for now.

I flew up to taemin, and unlocked his chains. He weakly fell onto me.

"Mi na...." He whispered.

~taemins p.o.v~

I can barely keep my eyes open when taehyung unlocks the chains.

The only thing i could think about was mi na.

I felt her loving energy disappear.

".....Mi na.....tae....bring me to mi na...." I said weakly. My voice kept going out.

He nodded, and brang him to her. He let me down beside her, and left us alone.

He went over, and held Eun-kyung in his arms.

I looked back to mi na.

Her eyes were open, as I watch her chest go up and down weakly breathing.

"Mi na....I can't....I can't live without you. Fight it. Your so strong. Please, Please wake up." I said holding her hand rubbing it with my thumb.

She mumbled
Something.

"What was that bunny?" I asked. I was happy she replied.

"I said go away I'm sleeping." She said a little louder. It made laugh threw my tears.