14 At the Gates

A/N: Welcome to a new chapter of FFF after so much time has passed o-o. Really sorry guys :( and this chapter isn't even long xD But hey, please bare with me, and if you've read this far let me know so I can dedicate a chapter to you, if I haven't already. Thanks for reading!! <3

፠CHAPTER FOURTEEN፠

Screams. Panic. Fear. All blissfully surrounding me. A sure sign that my plans were proceeding well. Holding the Harroway Gates open felt more than just great. I felt powerful as I observed Calambria, and a rush of victory surged through me, though I knew that this was just the start.

“Well done.” I smirked to the boy who stood next to me.

His expression was filled with fear, however, and a slight pinch of guilt at the sight set before us. I must say that I was content that I hadn’t been deceived by his looks. He did a fine job, much to my surprise, unlike the girl from before.

The monsters poured out of the gates, and onto each Campus. My precious dogs were filled with a thirst for vengeance, and so was I. My smirk faded at the thought and I stopped staring into the distance.

“You’re not quite done yet, however.” I stated and received a look of confusion. “Fetch the one known as Nyala and bring her to me.”

“What?” The young boy gasped. “Why?”

“Are you questioning me?” my voice turned stern, and it worked, just the way I wanted it to. I looked at him with a piercing side glance.

“N-no.” He hesitated. “Uh-Okay…”

Veering away from my precious pets, he began to walk in the direction of Campus A, but not before turning around and shooting me a quick face of regret. I smirked.

Oh, how I love having such power…