n i n e t e e n

E NEWS ARTICLE

IS "IT" MOVIE STAR JAEDEN LIEBERHER DATING BEST FRIEND MAGS BLIDY?

Recently it has been a world full of teen drama in the friend group of "IT" star Jaeden Lieberher

Recently it has been a world full of teen drama in the friend group of "IT" star Jaeden Lieberher. From what we know his best friend Mags Blidy hung out with Lilia Buckingham who was jealous that Mags and Jaeden could possibly be dating. Rumors were spread and screenshots were leaked of conversations between Mags and Jaeden (which was filled with flirty comments), and Lilia and Emily Skinner (a poor girl who got caught up in all the drama.) After all this drama seemed to end Jaeden, Mags, Raelee Banks (mags' best friend), Wyatt Oleff, Emily and Lilia all seemed to be at a party together. Then the next morning both Mags and Jaeden posted photos which fans are speculating to be the two of them. Mags posted the two (supposedly) hold hands while Jaeden posted a picture of the couple dancing together. After all the drama we hope to get an answer soon!

What team are you? Click down below to vote!

Jaeden and Mags #maeden
87%

Jaeden and Lilia #jillia
13%

RELATED ARTICLES

Finn Wolfhard's band Calpurnia just released a new song "Greyhound" and we have mixed feelings.

Is Mags Blidy going to be in a new t.v. series with upcoming actor Rigel Jordan?

Millie Bobby Brown deletes photos of her and her boyfriend Jacob Sartorius kissing on the beach hours after posting!

a/n: I just posted a new story called queen if you like why don't we go check it out it would mean a lot to me! also if you want to see who rigel jordan is he is a new character in my story love, delilah!