t h i r t y t w o

*TWO MONTHS LATER!*

"hey you ready mags?" raelee yelled from the bathroom the girls were going to the premiere of their movie, and they couldn't be more excited.

"yeah! are gabbie and sofia?" the girls of the cast grew closer once mags and jaeden broke up, all wanting to be there for the girl.

"okay so you are bringing emily, i'm bringing lilia, chosen is going to also be my date, gabbie is bringing her boyfriend jack and sofia is bringing wyatt." raelee said putting her earrings in.

"um yeah, rigel asked me to be his date." mags told her, her heels clicking the ground as she walked. "what did you say." raelee asked while elbowing her in the side. "yes, of course! he's real cute. but it's only as a friend." mags confessed as they walked to the door.

*AT THE PREMIERE*

"hey mags! can i steal you for a quick second." a interviewer asked her. mags stopped and nodded, she awkwardly ran over to him trying not to fall in her heels. "you look absolutely stunning and i'm surprised you could run in those shoes!" she said smiling at her. "aw thank you so am i!"

"so what was it like filming with david harbour?" she asked her. "well david plays mark keating, our teacher and i play marlee perry. our characters have an amazing bond and marlee really looks up to him. we had so many scenes where it was just us and he's an amazing person to work with. we would work until one in the morning just working on a single scene because he would always laugh and then we would start laughing and it would go on forever. he really became like a father to me and i tell him everything."

"even about with you and your boyfriend jaeden? i haven't seen him tonight where is he?" she asked excitedly. mags' eyes widened, and she felt her heart drop into her stomach. "actually we broke up, everyone helped me get through it." she said giving a small smile. "awh why? you guys were so cute!"

"well our fans don't know this and most people outside of the cast and close friends don't know either. jaeden cheated on me one night when we were filming. we weren't filming tomorrow and i was going to see what he was doing and surprise him. but if i keep talking i'll start rambling and i don't need to think about him i'm supposed to have a good time and be happy." she replied with a small smile, tears threatening to spill.

"i'm so sorry i had no idea! he's stupid to do that, well i'm sorry for bringing it up i'll let you go and have fun." the interviewer said giving an apologetic smile. "thank you, it's fine. can i give you a hug you just seem so nice." mags said with a laugh, the girl gave her a hug and sent mags on her way.

" mags said with a laugh, the girl gave her a hug and sent mags on her way

mags.blidy hey did you see my interview where i spilled some hot tea? i'd like to thank my stylist for everything my dress was amazing! i hope you enjoy Until The End! and thank you for everyone who joined me along this journey, i love you all. and thank you for everyone who supported my relationship it was nice when it lasted. i love you all. oh and picture credits to my favorite gabbie!💖

tagged gabbieegonzalez sofia_wylie raelee.banks therealcalebmclaughlin chosenjacobs rigel.jordan dkharbour

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED

a/n that concludes book one i might make a sequel but i don't know if i should!