t w e n t y e i g h t

jaeden❤️
hey can you facetime?

mags🌹❤️
yeah of course hang on let me call you

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM mags🌹❤️
ACCEPT | DECLINE

jaeden hi how are you?

i'm great i miss you so much.

i know i miss you too sorry my schedule has been so busy recently.

no i get it i remember when i was filming it my schedule was full a lot too.

hey at least i have raelee here. if i didn't have her i'd go insane. trust me i love david, rigel, chosen and everyone else but i really just need someone here.

i know how is chosen though i haven't talked to him in a couple of days.

he's fine he just really like rae like a lot. it's so cute he always flirts with her.

i cant believe he didn't tell me. hey our-

hey mags we are having a last minute dinner you wanna come?

oh hey rigel i don't know i'm kinda talking to jaeden right now and i don't get to talk to him too much.

but this one is going to be the first where everyone can make it. you don't wanna be stuck up here just talking to him all night.

i'm sorry but the "him" is my boyfriend and i would like to be stuck talking to him all night.

no mags it's fine you can go.

no i'm going to stay i haven't talked to you in a couple of days.

i'll just call you after you'll regret it if you don't end up going.

trust me i might kill rigel if i go.

then talk to chosen or raelee. i just don't want you to miss anything. bye i love you!

i love you too but don't hang-

jaeden❤️ HAS ENDED THE CALL!