t h i r t y o n e

*this chapter includes underaged drinking*

*the other night*

INCOMING FACETIME FROM
B-B-B-BILL
ACCEPT | DECLINE

heyy wyatt!

hey jaeden what's up?

i-i have something to tell you. but you can't tell mags or anyone. especially mags!

what is it jaeden.

one i'm a little drunk. two i kissed someone the other day.

what the hell! okay how did you get alcohol? and who did you kiss.

it's all in my garage i figured my parents won't notice and i kissed lexi.

who the hell is lexi and why are you drinking.

i'm a little- well a lot sad i miss mags so i decided this could help take my mind off of her. and lexi drew, i met her at a beach she was with some of lilia and emily's friends. she recognized me and called me over and then yeah.

okay if you missed mags then you're going to miss her a lot more now.

what, why?

you really think she's going to stay with you after you cheated on her with a girl you just met?

well i don't know i hope so. do you think she will. how will she find out? you won't tell her will you.

she's going to break up with you right away you asswipe. i'm going to tell her i wouldn't be her friend if i didn't.

well then you aren't being my friend.

okay well don't call me for a while. i'm going to be there for mags. drink some water and go to sleep.

dude no don't tell her! i think i love her.

not my problem if you loved her you wouldn't have kissed another girl.

INCOMING CALL FROM WY💕
ACCEPT | DECLINE

hey wyatt!!

hey mags! what's up?

oh nothing i just got ice cream and pizza so i'm super happy! so far it's a good night.

good i'm glad!

i think i'm going to facetime jaeden. he hasn't been answering me though, should i just leave him be for now?

um actually i called about him. he is a little drunk right now.

oh he isn't the type of person to do that i thought.

me too. it's not about that though.

uhm. what's wrong.

he um kissed another girl,lexi jayde. lilia and emily kn-

i've got to go. thanks i love you. you're a true friend.

i love you too.

mags' heart dropped into her stomach. why would jaeden do this to her. with her hands shaking she picked up her phone. she clicked the most recent number she called.

"lilia."

"yeah babe?"

"jaeden cheated on me."

as she said that, a sob ripped through her throat and shook her whole body.

"okay, go to raelee and have her call emily. we have you we love you."

a/n: it would mean a lot of you would go enter my multi story called courage and tag some friends! buttt i fully believe that jaeden would never drink and i don't think kids as young as him should drink. a lot of my friends do and i hate it but, i didn't know how else he would tell wyatt. THIS BROKE MY HEART TO WRITE BECAUSE JAEDEN AND MAGS HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITE COUPLE TO WRITE. also there is a lot of cheating in my books but there also was in my last relationship so what's new?