MY CLASS

So different from my Primary School.

Very, very, different.

The school property is cheap. The desk and chairs are worn out and splintery. 

They use chalkboards to "embrace the culture of the olden days", but I know It's definitely for another reason.

THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY A WHITEBOARD AND WHITEBOARD MARKERS!!!

THEY SUCK!!

THE CLASSMATES ARE NOT ANY BETTER!

I thought that the boys are bad, but the girls are way worse!

There's an entire list of them- bad girls as they are, rebels, sluts!!!

I have no idea how I will ever stay in this class with a bunch of corrupted fellas and perverts lurking every corner!!

There's Kyle, the supposedly most handsome boy ever, but I don't believe it or understand at all.

Boys are stupid, and the way he spoke up for me makes me think that my thought is strengthened.

He always seems to look in my direction, probably because Jenson sits behind me in class. He seems to look out for me. I know it seems crazy, but because he somehow keeps chit chatting with Jenson only in class.

That's the weird thing. So it could be because he likes to turn around to talk, or he just likes the slut queen Glenda, who sits right next to me. I blame her and her gang of sluts for ruining the school or just being the accomplice of ruining the school.

Glenda is a total stupid queen too, she thinks wrong about everything when NO ONE else thought it that way. She has adapted to a fake British Accent that is so fake that it was more obvious than spray-on tan!!

THEY all hate my guts! They know the character I am, the super hardworking person who topped the level.

GANGSTER SCHOOLS hate NERDS!!!

I should have studied harder even though MY PARENTS USE TO TELL ME THAT I SHOULD STUDY LESSER AND CHILL BUT I MIGHT FAIL IF I DO!!!

My life is cruddy and I have to face it.

I suck.

Bye, I'm going to the toilet again.

Oops, I lost my penknife.

Do you have one? Or better, a knife?