SAVE ME

I'm not meaning to make this a K-POP chapter.

But 'Save Me' is a good song. (Credits to BTS )

I need help. But unfortunately, no knight in shining armour comes to rescue me.

Boo Hoo Hoo.

I always wear this long sleeved grey jacket with a random cheap logo at the breast pocket area, and I never take it off. It helps me conceal my wounds, from day in to day out. During PE though?

I don't take PE. I have a doctor's note that I have no idea what disease I suffer from or whatever.

I need help.

I really do.

The penknife is kept in my pocket.

I am walking towards the stairwell.

I lean over the railing, and look down at the for-once empty school field.

Not empty.

Not entirely empty.

Kyle is there. as well as Dennis, one of his stupid gang members. 

Why the hell is he there.

GO AWAY.

LEAVE ME TO MY PEACE.

Hallelujah. They started to turn their backs and walk away, laughing for what unknown reason.

I hopped up onto the railing.

Nice, and cold.

I ran my fingers over the peeling blue paint (again, no budget).

I looked at the two boys. They were entering the canteen.

Hip hip hooray.

I stared up to the sky.

Pretty.

In the mid-section, there was a slow drastic change in colour from light blue to dark blue. How so beautiful.

Hopefully the two stupid boys are out of range now.

"SAVE ME O LORD!" I bellowed across the field. I have no idea why I decided to take this moment to commit myself. It just seemed like an appropriate thing to say. 

Shouting attracts unwanted attention, of course, and this is a well known fact.

"Joy? Is that you?" Kyle's head popped out from around the corner, his mouth covered with his jacket collar and wielding a small spray paint can. 

I stumbled, almost dropping down. 

"Douchebag," I muttered to myself and I jumped down from the railing and onto the ground. " He had to ruin a movie-quality moment."

I grabbed my bag from the floor and slipped out from the back door of the school.