(Y/N) Shimura: Origins! Part Seven

You grunt as you threw another 'villain' over your shoulder, knocking the wind out of the scumbag. They just wouldn't stop coming. This didn't deter you, however. You rarely needed to use your quirk, these guys barely even knew how to fight. Your main priority was to get to Nana as quickly as possible, and these guys were not really helping you reach your destination. They were more like those flies that can just never seem to leave you alone, no matter how much you swatted. The one guy you had recently flipped over struggled to get up, but before he fully could you place your foot on his chest, pushing him back down onto the harsh ground.

"Where is All for One?" You asked, eyes shimmering into a bright red. You honestly tried looking as intimidating as possible. The man spat at you.

"What's a kid like you gonna do?" Your glare sharpened.

"Well, a kid like me just beat your ass like it was nothing! Didn't even have to use my quirk." You gave off an irritated tone. "Now I'm gonna ask one more time..." Your foot pressed down a bit harder. "Where. Is. All for one?" You could feel the man tremble slightly beneath your foot. You weren't trying to hurt him any more than you needed to, but he was being a bit too stubborn for your liking.

"H-He's at the center of the town! He's w-waiting for some hero to arrive! Please just let me go!!" You rolled your eyes, removing the weight of your foot, and heading in the direction he pointed to. 'He must know that Nana is coming. I gotta get there as fast as I can!' You thought to yourself before you started to run.

"Thanks for your help, Mr. Scumbag! I would suggest getting out of town as quickly as possible if I were you!" You shouted, a small smirk appearing on your lips as you ran. You felt bad for the guy, cause you knew damn well Toshinori was nearby, and would not let any villain escape. However, the smirk on your face disappeared just as quickly as it had formed. You felt your eyes widen. You had finally reached the center of the city.

The first thing you noticed was the silence. You heard no roaring winds, no shouts from pro heroes, and you could just barely make out the sounds of the crackling fire surrounding you. However, there was one thing you heard clearly. And those were the pained grunts of a woman. You felt panic begin to settle in your mind. Praying that the pained voice wasn't your sister. Before you could even call out her name, your legs were already moving. The voice got louder, as you got closer. Your heartbeat began to pick up. It was pounding so hard you felt like it was going to pop out of your rib cage.

With one quick turn of what once was a street corner, your eyes met with a body on the ground. You hid behind some rubble as you noticed a man approaching. You felt yourself freeze as you saw the look in the man's eyes. You'd never seen a look so monstrous before. He kicked the figure harsh against the stomach, knocking her back into a wall. "What a pity that you're the one with my brother's dear quirk. You can barely even land a hit on me!" He gave off a bone-chilling laugh. The woman tried standing up, turning to face him. You felt tears begin to sting your eyes, as you finally saw her face.

"NANA!" You shouted, breaking from your hiding place and sprinting towards her. Nana glanced over at you, her eyes widening in fear. You could see blood spilling down her face. She was barely able to stand herself up. Your lungs were burning as you seemed to run down the never-ending ally way.

"Oh and whose this?" A sickening smirk covered his features. He started making his way towards you. "You didn't tell me you brought friends along..." As you finally reached them; you stood in a defensive pose, your eye color mixed with red and purple. Before you could even lunge at him, Nana stepped in front of you. She tried her best to stand as straight as she could, but you could see that her leg was badly injured.

"You stay away from her. You're fighting me, remember?" She growled out. "Roulette, you need to get out of her and find All Might." You shook your head violently.

"You are injured, Nana! There's no way in hell that I'm leaving you!" You took a step forward, but Nana's arm blocked you. She pushed you back.

"Listen to me, you have to go now!" She turned to you and gave you a smile. You wondered how she was still able to smile through all of this. "I'll be fine. Trust me" You saw this man roll his eyes.

"I'm assuming this is your sister then, (Y/N) right?" You felt Nana tense up. "You really do have an interesting quirk. Maybe I should take it for myself." That sick grin spread across his face again, before he disappeared out of thin air. Nana was looking around frantically, her smile long gone. She was scared. Your sister who never feared anything was trembling. You suddenly felt a violent pull to your arm.

"Nana!" She turned and saw you had your arm pinned behind your back, All for One pulling it so hard it was on the verge of breaking. He threw you against the wall of the ally, the throw so force-full you broke through it. You screamed out in pain. Your eyes began to turn back into a normal color, your quirk useless when you're in pain. You saw Nana charging up her arm, and swinging at All for One. Her fist making contact with his face. It pushed him back a few feet, and Nana once again pulled you behind her. You felt blood dripping down your forehead, and something wet beginning to soak through your shirt.

"Please, (Y/N)! You have to go now!" You both started to hear a quiet chuckle turning into a full-on fit of laughter.

"Man, I bet you regret passing down One for All now! That punch felt like nothing more than a paper cut!" He shouted at you. All for One glanced at your shaken up form. "I don't know why you keep telling her to leave...neither of you are going to make out of this alive." He calmly made his way towards you. You saw Nana charging up her arm again. She glanced over at you.

"(Y/N)...I love you. So much. You've made me so proud of how far you've come with your training. It's been an honor to be your older sister." You could swear you see tears streaming down her eyes as she gave you a soft smile. "I don't know what the outcome of this battle will be, but when I make my move, you NEED to run. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, (Y/N)." You felt your breath hitch.

"B-But, Nana..."

"No buts! When I make my move, you. Will. Run. Is that understood?" All you could do was a nod, holding back tears.

"Yes, ma'am." All for One was now just a few feet away from the two of you. The tension between them was so thick that not even the sharpest of knives could cut through it. You could see that this was going to be Nana's finishing move. She was putting all of her power into this last attack. All for One started charging at her, and Nana charged forward. You did as your sister asked. You ran as fast as you could in the opposite direction.

Tears streamed down your face, as you kept running, your lungs screaming at you to slow down, your side burning, and your mind begging you to go back. They must have made contact with each other because all of a sudden your body was propelled forward harshly. The force was so strong it ended up slamming you into the ground. You sat up and looked behind you, it was hard to see what happened, a cloud of dust forming around the area where Nana and All for One once stood. You go to stand up, leaning against the crumbling wall heavily, holding your side. You didn't notice a cloaked woman slowly approaching you.

In an instant, you felt a shot of pain shoot through your entire side. White spots filled your vision and you fell back to the ground. The cloaked woman had kicked your side as hard as she could, a small smile on her features. She kicked you again as a laugh escaped her throat. The pain was getting to be too much to bear. You felt your body go into defense mode, as you slowly began to lose consciousness. Before your mind shuts off completely, you saw the dust clear in the distance. The last thing you remember seeing is Nana's body on the ground, unmoving. And remember hearing a familiar voice.

"Don't you remember what I told you?" She whispered in your ear, as you stared at your sister's limp body, too disoriented to do anything.

"Nana..." Your voice was barely above a whisper.

"I guess not." The woman huffed. You could vaguely make out Toshinori's hero laugh in the distance. You wanted to scream out his name. You opened your mouth but nothing came out. The woman kicked you one last time before knocking you out for good. The last thing you heard was a whisper.

"You've been met with a terrible fate, (Y/N)."