(Y/N) Shimura: Origins Final

Your eyes dragged themselves open, although once they were it was hard for them to stay open. You felt numb, barley able to feel your own finger tips. It felt like someone was purposely pounding a hammer in your skull. It was hard to remember what exactly happened.

Your eyes glanced around your surroundings, as your body suddenly tensed up. You had no idea where you were. The room itself was mostly dark, however with the moonlight you could see minor things. The torn down looking walls, the busted dirty floor, and some rusty looking, blood covered equipment near by. As you became more alert, you began to hear a sound. A constant sound, it wouldn't stop beeping. It was then you finally looked down at yourself.

You were wearing the same clothes as before, still blood covered and dirty, but you had an IV hooked up to your hand. You tried to sit up, but flinched in the process wrapping an arm around your waist. It was then you could feel something tightly wrapped around your waist, arm, and...leg? You don't remember getting injured there. Although you didn't have much time to think about it when the door slammed open.

"Well, well, well...look whose finally awake!" A shiver ran down your spine, you knew that voice. The steps approached closer to where your bed was located. "Making us wait for four days. How rude." She stepped forward, a lopsided grin covering her face. You recognized the woman almost immediately, her purple locks making it easier to remember.

"Where am I? Where's Nana?" The woman started laughing a bit.

"You don't need to worry about your current location, dear. It's not like you are going anywhere any time soon. And as for your sister..." her smile grew. "Don't you remember what happened after her fight with All for One?" Her acidic tone made you freeze, her laughing became manic. Why couldn't you remember? "I'm still so surprised you actually left her! You knew she couldn't take it much longer! And you ran away like a scared little girl!" Her words were like a slap to the face.

You remembered. Her limp body on the ground, a man towering over her. She wasn't moving. She wasn't breathing. Your eyes widen and you felt your body begin to tremble. No, Nana was strong! She wouldn't let some creepy man beat her! The woman in front of you rolled her eyes. "Nana is fine! I know she is."

"Stupid girl, the stockpiling quirk can only go so far. She was already at her weakest after passing on her quirk to that pest. But you knew that didn't you? And yet you still left her to fight on her own, so sad. It must be so awful to realize you could of at least tried protecting her. Maybe then she wouldn't have died!" A mocking tone left her lips. You stood up, a sharp glare covering your features, tears began streaming down your face. Eyes becoming as red as the blood seeping through your wraps.

"Shut up." She was right. You knew Nana was hurt. You knew she couldn't last longer, and yet you did nothing. You ran. The woman started laughing maniacally now, throwing her hands up.

"Oh, no! The girl who can barely control her quirk is going to attack me? You have me shaking in my boots." She rolled her eyes, the sarcasm oozing from her lips. She marched over to you, pushing you back down on the bed in a surprisingly gentle manner. "You need to relax there, (Y/N). We don't need your wounds to reopen..." her voice was suddenly a lot calmer, and even sweeter?

You couldn't fight against her, your wounds holding you back. You couldn't even struggle against her. You felt yourself getting tired. The door opened again.

"Fortune...please leave our dear guest alone. I told you not to go in without me." A male voice grumbled. Her ears perked up, a small smile covering her features. His pace towards you was to slow for your liking. You felt yourself tense up. He was standing right in front. The man that killed Nana. You felt a hand press harder on your chest. Flames consumed your body, as you sat up trying to swing at him.

"You damn bastard!" The hand was pushing even harder against your chest now, Fortune glaring at you.

"Listen, girlie. You need to calm the hell down, right now." Her voice barked at you, but you didn't listen. All for One stared at you, a smile prominent on his face as you finally where able to push Fortune off, and lunge at him. He was able to predict this however and stepped back making you land flat on the floor. Your body was screaming at you to settle down, but how could you? Your sister's murder was standing right before you.

"I'd listen to her warning if I were you..." He grinned, watching you struggle to get up. "Otherwise, you are going to experience something you may not like at all." You didn't care. You stood back up, flames roaring around your body, as you continued to swing at him. Every last one of your punches was dodged. Even with your speed, it was like he was able to predict every move you made. You saw him raise his hand up. You immediately jumped back trying to avoid any punch flying towards you, however a punch never came. Instead his hand was still in the air, but there was something in it. You could of sworn it was a pen. It turns out that thing was much deadlier than just a simple pen.

All for One clicked down on the top, holding his finger in place. You stared at him for a moment, slightly confused. It was then you felt it. A sharp pain ripping through your thigh, shooting all up throughout your entire body. You were being electrocuted from the inside. You fell to the floor screaming in pain. He walked over towards you, that sick smile still on his face.

"I bet you were noticing that extra wound you had earlier. The one on your leg? While patching you up, we added something a little special to keep you in line. You see, I think of you as a valuable resource, but I knew you'd never join me willingly. As of today you are an official dog for my cause, whether you like it or not. Try to fight against me, and you'll be in this state of pain for hours. Is that something you want now, dear (Y/N)? Try anything to the extreme, and I might just have to go after your little blond boyfriend. Do you want his death on your shoulders too?" You were clawing at the floor, tears streaming down your face. It felt like pin needles where stabbing every centimeter of your body. He laughed. "Look at that pitiful look. I can see how you and Nana are related. That's the same look she had, right before she died..."

You glared up at him, and tried your best to move, but the constant shocks was too much to handle on your already damaged body. He finally let go of the button, the pain subsiding. "I think I've made myself clear." He turned heading towards the door. "Fortune, take Roulette here to her new home. If she tries anything, hold nothing back." She bowed.

"Yes, sir." You grabbed onto the hospital mattress, and pulled yourself off of the ground. Your finger tips were bleeding. You held out your arm.

"W-Wait!" All for One stopped, his head turning slightly back at you.

"What?" You looked down, trembling slightly.

"A-All Might...is he okay? Please, I won't ask anymore questions...I just need to know." You felt the tears continue to stream down your bruised face. You heard a tsk leave his lips.

"Yes, he's just fine." You clenched up your fists, a smirk spreading across your face.

"That was probably a mistake on your part. Just know, your days are numbered, All for One! Cause All Might will find you, and he will kick your ass so hard, you'll go running back to the sewer pit from which you came!" You shouted, your smirk turning into a smile. "I'd watch your back if I were you!" All for One glared at you, pushing down the pen's button again. You fell back to the floor, screaming almost immediately.

"Fortune, take note of this." He walked back over towards you, kicking you against the bed. "This is what happens when you think you are someone. When you think you are brave, but you are truly nothing." He yanked you up by your hair. "The first thing you are going to lose here rather quickly, is that damn attitude of yours. That little spirit you have, is not going to last here. Your days are numbered too, (Y/N)." Your blood red eyes stared into his cold ones. The pain from the shocks became too overwhelming, and for the second time in your life your body went into defense mode. All for One threw you back onto the floor.

You lost consciousness.
~
Now we can get into the juicy stuff :3