An attack on the USJ! Part One

Myra was jumping up and down excitedly. "Man, it's been forever since we've left this damn bar! I'm so tired of being a bartender! Plus, we haven't gotten into a good fight in forever!" Fortune rolled her eyes as she was adjusting her hood.

"Well, Master wanted Shigaraki to get some experience. And you do know we aren't allowed to get involved, right? We are simply observing. We are only allowed to help if it gets bad, Myra." She walked over, handing Myra her mask. On one of her first missions, All for One had given it to her so no one would be able to recognize her. She wasn't allowed to leave without wearing it. You watched as she adjusted the straps around her hair.

Throughout the years (you had lost count a long time ago), you didn't understand why your persona was still here. It should have been long gone by now. You spent most of your time sleeping. Not wanting to stay awake to see the atrocities Myra may or may not commit. Most likely would commit.

You always felt like you were in a perpetual state of drowning, never being able to take a breath of fresh air because your body was held down by weights. You wanted to fight back, you really did, but at the moment you felt like there was nothing worth fighting for. Even if you did, what was going to happen to you? All for One would probably just kill you at that point. Maybe it would be worth it then. At least if you were dead you couldn't hurt anyone else. You could feel yourself fading at some points. You could barely remember what your name was. Didn't it start with an A? Maybe an S? You had no idea.

Your memories had begun to fade over the years, too. You would get flashes of a woman mostly, you assumed you two were close if you were thinking about her often. But every now and then, there would be a flash of a young man. Any time you saw him you could feel your heart rate pick up. He must have been important, too. You assumed that since you were losing your memories that your time was coming soon. You honestly couldn't wait. You were just so tired of seeing the pain and destruction Myra brought.

"Can you two hurry up?" A scratchy voice growled out. A young man approached the two women. "We haven't got time to waste!" Myra rolled her eyes, flicking the man's forehead.

"Relax, Shigaraki. We're ready now." She said while leaving the room, Fortune following close behind.

"You know the young master doesn't like to be touched, Myra. I wouldn't piss him off if I were you." Fortune whispered. Myra just shrugged.

"He may be All for One's successor-in-training, but that doesn't mean he's untouchable. Why do you think master asked us to go, to begin with?" The women approached the exit of the bar were Kurogiri and many others were waiting.

"Took you two long enough. Now we can finally get this attack started. From what I've been told, our targets have just arrived at the USJ." He stated as his body started to expand.

"Now, now Kuro, let's not get our panties in a twist! We need to be on good terms in order to fight together, isn't that right?" The ground began to vibrate. Myra turned, a grin appearing on her face. Standing before her was Shigaraki and a Nomu. "Ooh, what's the big guy for? I didn't even know master was allowing one to come with us!"

"It's for our main target." She pouted a bit. During the mission briefing, All for One had refused to tell Myra any of the details, like more specifically their target. All he would say to her is that they were going to be going after a few pro-heroes, but wanted to take down one in particular. She knew this Nomu was specifically designed to be just as strong and capable as their target. The wicked grin appeared back on her face. She couldn't wait for that fight to go down.

Shigaraki stepped forward, followed by the Nomu, into Kurogiri's portal. The villains began to step through as well. Myra glanced over at Fortune. "Well, let's get this over with!" The two entered together. Both you and Myra's eyes widened. She was now in a larger arena looking area, which was surrounded by different disaster zones. But that isn't what surprised the two of you, no it was the children standing above you. Myra may be a monster, but there was no way she was fighting any kids. Her fists clenched up, and she looked down at the ground. You closed your eyes and felt your hand cover your mouth. Tears sprang free from your eyes. You were about to watch a bunch of children die. You had to do something.