Fighting for a lollipop

Ethan POV
We finish recording the video and we were all chilling in the living room watching Elijah,Denis,Corl,and Alex playing minecraft on the PS4 and me and Y/N were just checking our twitter,instagram,and snapchat."GUYS I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS"Y/N said screaming and it hurt my ear drum.
Your POV
I had some good news for me and the rest of the group."Why did you have to scream we were right next to you"Ethan said."Ohh I'm sorry I just got so happy that I deserve to scream"I said as the guys stopped playing and focus on me."So what is important"Denis said as he put quotes on important and I punch him playfully."So I got invited to go to a party with my friends and my friends are YouTubers"I said all exited."What does that have to do with anything with us"Corl said."It's means that I get to bring you guys too" I got way to happy and tackle Elijah to hug him."Umm sorry"."It's okay"Elijah said blushing and when I look at the rest of the group all shock I looked at Ethan and he was giving Elijah the death stare.Does Ethan like me? This was a question that kept going in my mind until I got back to reality when something feel and it was Elijah and Ethan fighting."YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER FROM ME"Ethan said as he pin Elijah to the ground."YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE HER"Ethan said and attempt to punch him but Elijah blocked it and flipped him the opposite direction."GUYS STOP"I said as I run to them and take Elijah away from Ethan."CANT YOU GUYS STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN FIGHTING FOR A FUCKING LOLLIPOP"I screamed as I let go of Elijah and told them to be nice to each other and pack up for the trip as I slap Ethan's ass and Elijah ass."That's what happen when you guys fight"I said then when they went upstairs I hear banging again I went upstairs and saw them fighting again."Now what are you guys fighting for"I said as I went to Elijah and pulled him away from Ethan."We're fighting for nothing"Ethan said in a nervous way."um very suspicious"was going through my head as I rub my chin."okay but just start packing so we could just go"I said in happy mood and slap Ethan's ass.