Falling for him

Your POV
The car ride was quiet and embarrassing so I slept for a few minutes and woke up cause of Shane."We made it"Shane said as Ryan stop the car and we got out of the car and grab our suitcase."Three people have to share one room together and 4 people have to share another room and by the way their are 2 beds in each room"Shane said as he was unlocking the door to his office.
Your POV
I was in the room for 3 people and i was with Alex and Sub."Hey N/N can i talk to you for a moment please"Shane said as he open the door and motion me to come."Um alright"I said as i put my hands in my sweatpants and walk out the door(You are wearing a black tshirt with gray sweatpants and a hat backwards)."Alright N/N i want to know if its okay to have your face in the video that im making cause i know that you dont show your face in your videos?"Shane said."ummm I dont know cause i dont like showing my face in the internet but ill do it just for you" I said and he hugged me and i hug back."N/N do you want me to say your channel name"Shane said as he let go of me but grabed onto my shoulders and i nodded no."Alright then you could go back to what you were doing"Shane said as he gave me a hug and went to the living room with Ryan and i went to my room.
Sub POV
Im wondering how the hell did N/N get the money to go first class so im going to ask her."Hey N/N how did you get the money to come to Canada to L.A"I said confuse."Ohh with the help of Shane cause he knows I can't afford alot of money with the job I have so he bought half of the tickets"Y/N/N said."Ohh alright then"I said as I unpacked my laptop and clothes that I got just for a week.
Shane POV
I was with Andrew editing the video that I was working on since last month."Hey Andrew we're going have to do another video with my childhood friend and her friends as well"I said as I put the finishing touches on the video."Alright and did you finish cause I finished with the video"Andrew said."Yeah I finished it so let's put it together"I said."I'll send the footage to you"Andrew said and send it to me so the last thing to do is to put it together and upload.As I was putting the footage together I took a glance at Andrews computer and it showed a channel that I know but it doesn't click in my mind so I just finished with the video."Their finished I'm going to upload this to YouTube"I said as I uploaded it to YouTube but haded to wait 24 hours."Hey Andrew I'm going to get my friend so you two could meet each other"I said as I got up cracked my back and went to their room.I told Y/N/N that we're ready to film.

Your POV
I was on my laptop seeing Instagram and Twitter and then Shane opened the door."Hey Y/N/N we're ready to film just tell me when your ready"He said as he smiled and closed the door behind him.I liked a tweet from Ethan that said "I hope their would be love one day for me" then closed my laptop and went out. I see Shane and a red headed guy that looks like my age with a camera,I guess that's his camera man."Hey Shane"I said walking up to him."Hey Y/N I want you to meet Andrew my camera man and Andrew this is Y/N a good friend of mine"He said as Andrew offered his hand and I shake it."It's nice to meet you"I say as we broke our shake."Uhh ni-ce to meet you too"He said studering. He's cute when he stud-wait I haven't even get to know Andrew very well and I'm falling for him.

A/N
I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading that much and I will be uploading soon plus I'm working on a female x female story as well and I wrote 3 chapters already