The renunion

A/N
I'm only going to be having name chapters when I have came up with one and enjoy this chapter 💙
N/N-Nickname

Ethan POV
"Why does Y/N have to slap my ass"was going through my head until I got distracted by Elijah snapping his fingers at me."Hurry up slapa boy"Elijah said then I punched him playfully."Do you want to start again"Elijah said as he was ready to fight but Y/N came and smack Elijah's ass."No one is fighting plus I'm hype to be seeing Shane so don't ruin my mood"Y/N said as I stare at her and then left my thoughts when Y/N walk to me and slap my ass again."Y/N do you have to slap my ass"I said in a some what dramatic tone."I love to do it"YN said as she went to me and tease me to a kiss but then back away and left the room.Damm why did she tease me like that.
Your POV
What's weird about smacking someone's ass."Hey guys get ready cause we're leaving in 5 minutes"I said yelling so the guys could hear me."Alright"Denis said and the rest said okay.
~~~5 minutes later~~~
(Still your pov)
"Guys let's go the ride is outside"I said as I went to the cab and put my suitcase in the back and the guys came out and put their suitcase in the back as well.
Here's how the seating went
Driver Alex
Sub Denis Corl
Ethan You Elijah
So we were slient through out the ride and made it to the airport
Sub POV (you didn't see it coming well you might have)
The ride was quite then we made it to the airport we got our suitcase and went to get our tickets that my little sister got.She gave us our tickets and I was looking at it and saw it was first fucking class."Little sis how the hell did you get first class"I said going up to N/N."With a bit of magic"N/N said."What type of magic"I said."With my money"N/N said as we went to the airplane.How did she get the money."so how are we going to sit"I said
Corl POV
I want to sit next to Y/N so badly."So I'm sitting with Ethan,Sub your seating with Corl,Alex your sitting with Elijah and Denis your sitting alone.Dang it I wanted to sit with Y/N so badly ."How are you Corl"Sub said."I'm not fine how about you"I said."I'm good and why are you not fine"Sub said."It's because of me getting jealous over someone that I have no chance of getting"I said."Is it N/N"Sub said whispering in my ears.Y/N nickname is so cute."Umm~~noo"I said rubbing the back of my neck blushing."you do like her"Sub said."okay fine I do"I said with a nervous tone."I knew it"Sub said as the plane was taking off."don't tell no one please"I said wishing Sub doesn't tell no one."no worry bro I won't"Sub said then I looked out the window and saw the clouds then I sleeped.
Your POV
I was so happy to see Shane."Hey Y/N how did you meet Shane in the first place"Ethan said as he took me out of my thoughts."Ohh I meet Shane in Canada cause we went to school together in 1st grade then we separated when we were in middle school"I said remembering the good times we had together."Ohh I thought you didn't knew Shane I thought you know him cause of YouTube"Ethan said."He's a brother to me cause he would always be their for me and he makes goofy jokes"I said as I felt a tear coming down my face and Ethan wipe the tear of my face with his soft thumb and then I hugged him side ways
Ethan POV
Y/N hug me side ways so I hug her side ways and kissed her forehead.I don't know if it was to much or it was just perfect but she didn't get bother so she just kept with it
Your POV
I felt safe in Ethans arms.Is he the one that I love well no it can't be,until he kissed my forehead and that when I know he is the one for me but I just don't know.I kept thinking to much then I past out.
~~Time skip to them landing in Los Angeles~~
I woke up from Ethan shaking me."Y/N it's time to go"Ethan said so I got up and got my things and went out the plane waiting for the other.They came out and I called Shane to come pick us up from the airport and he said he was coming in 20 minutes
~~~~20 minutes later~~~~
I was waiting in the waiting lobby for Shane then I saw him and ran to him."SHANEE"I said in joy."N/N I miss you so much"Shane said as he lift me up and I hugged him so hard.
Corl POV
We were waiting for Shane so for the time we just talk and then Y/N ran away from the group and went to Shane.Shane picked her up as Y/N was hugging him and put her down then Y/N let go.Sub gave me a nudge cause he thought I was jealous but I wasn't...well maybe I was."I know your jealous Corl"Sub said whispering."I am not jealous"I said whispering then Y/N came back for her suitcase and told us to come with her."So guys meet Shane"Y/N said as we shake hands.We left the Airport and went to Shane's car were their was Ryland.
Your POV
"Hi Ryan"I said offering my hand and he shaked it."Hi Y/N it's nice seeing one of Shane old friends"Ryan said.We put our suitcase in the back of the car and Corl,Alex,Denis sat in the back seats of the car and Sub,Elijah,and Ethan sat by the windows so since I was the younger one I haded to sit on Sub and Ethan's lap."I'm sorry Y/N that we don't have an extra seat"Shane said."I'm fine here"I said as I sat on Subs lap and about to break it so I moved to Ethan lap and when the car was taking a corner I moved and sat on his private part.I moved quickly as possible on subs lap.