For the USA

(August 10th, 2010 a.t.b/ 1955 A.D)

During the Britannian invasion of Japan, most of the American people protest against this the invasion and asked the current president to declare war on the Empire to ensure the freedom of the Japanese people and President Eisenhower listened to his people for a declaration war, and prepared the army to fight the Empire with the Japanese, but the US knew that Britannia has more advanced technology such as the Knightmare Frames. But President Eisenhower turned to his secret R&D and a paramilitary branch 'The Inquisition' he asked the current Grand Inquisitor Donny D. Williams to beat the Empire with more technological progress, Eisenhower funded most of the projects that the Inquisition have been doing for a couple of years such as: Titan, Kataphrakt and Talon Marine Projects to give the US more leeway against the Britannians.

(August 29th, 2010 a.t.b/ 1955 A.D)

It's been 28 days since the invasion of Japan and the declaration of war against the Holy Britannian Empire was passed 13 days ago and US soldiers are fighting the much more advance knightmares. US military are fighting in all fronts such as: Canada, Mexico, the Pacific, the Caribbean and some areas in South and Central America. Most of the military are fighting head to head battles but US troops entered Ottawa. Canada, Mexico city. Mexico, Rio. Brazil, North Island in New Zealand. But by the time the US have occupied North Island the Army was exhausted, now the Britannians are attacking the US but they want to finish the war with the Japanese first.

(September 10th, 2010 a.t.b/ 1955 A.D)

The Second pacific war for Japan is over and Britannia is going to take back the lands that they lost to the Americans, but by the time the Britannians launch an offensive to the heartland of the US. It was too late the Americans have titans but it was in limited numbers but the pilots are skilled in what they do in fighting off the Britannian KMF. But the US had to fall back on some areas like Brazil and some Islands in the Pacific.

(January 19th, 2015 a.t.b/ 1960 A.D)

It's now the war has been gone for five years but the american will to fight is not broken yet but America is losing on all sides in exception of Hawaii, Alaska, New Zealand and the states of Virginia, Maryland and Delaware. President Eisenhower made a speech to the American people during the siege of Washington D.C

"My Fellow American's I know that this war has gone on long enough and I know that our brave soldier's have defended and lived up to the freedoms of the common people, and liberated the oppressed but the Imperial Nazis are besieging our great capital, as I give my speech to you and this may be my last speech to great nation, that I served my second term but I will leave on last message for the American people, we will never surrender, as long as an american lives the life of the American Dream is with him and the values of Freedom, Equality and Hope will live on and our war will not be over until the last american is dead"

After the speech to the American people resisted the invaders including the areas where Britannia conquered, but the Inquisition lived on most of it's members were partisans and military officers and grunts, the Inquisition are based in Alaska and stayed there and the Britannians can't fight in the extreme cold and mountainous areas of Alaskan landscape. To the world the USA signed a peace treaty, but it was not a peace treaty and the two sides never did have a peace treaty because they are still at war with each other.

(August 10th, 2017 a.t.b/ 1962 A.D)

Location: On the Aircraft carrier USS Fire of Freedom (Gerald R. Ford Class)

It's the seventh anniversary since the war has started but there is one 17 year old boy who is standing on the flight deck looking out in the pacific ocean this boy's name is Andrew Birmingham Williams, 4th oldest son to the Grand Inquisitor Donny Williams and he is on his way to Japan formally known as Area 11 to the world, he is on is way to Hokkaido to meet up with some resistance members of the liberation of Japan. But he can't do it because two of his siblings are in Ashford Academy in the Tokyo settlement, Andrew is a Inquisitorial Commander of a small force that he gathered before leaving for Japan for a mission.

Andrew: sigh I still can't believe that dad is sanctioning this mission to Hokkaido, and give the 17th fleet to sortie around the seas of Hokkaido

Female voice: Well he wanted to secure Japan as fast as possible

Andrew: turns around Oh Jess, well if he wanted to secure Japan he would've have done it ages ago

Jess: True but I guess he wanted you to have the honors to liberate Japan probably because you are of Japanese descent

Andrew: I mean it does makes sense but he would have given the honor to my older siblings

Jess: We will find out

Male Voice: Commander we have arrived 500 miles from Hokkaido

Andrew: Welp duty calls Captain Dubois walking inside

Jess: Yes duty calls, wait commander running to Andrew

Andrew: Ye- gets kissed by jess

Jess: This is for saving me two years ago walking away

Andrew: sigh Ok that just happened

XXXX(Line Break)XXXX

(A/N: Well guys here is the first chapter how did you like it? I would love you hear from your feed back to better write this story, most of the Code Geass story is almost the same but of course with any fanfics some of the main characters might go out of character, I wanted to see what if the US existed and fought the Britannains on the Japanese side most of the equipment will be based on Halo, Titanfall, Aldnoah. Zero(An ok anime) and real life. By the war of Britannia-America is called the Continental war)