Happy Fourth of July

Happy fourth of July people, I am of course writing in a different timezone so it's abit wonky at times. But happy Independence day America, fucking gg the next chapter will come up later in the week due to life and my girlfriend. Sorting out life here so it's coming but very slowly, I finished Highschool around two months ago and I am trying to find a good collage but it's hard time.

This story was inspired by so many different stories and games and of course coming from the source the anime code geass. Most of the Code geass stories that I've read was about the USA going toe-to-toe with Britannia, or a person appearing in the code geass universe one way or another like a dimensional rift or believing in the multiverse theory.

But most of the code geass stories that I've read are on fanfiction, and that is where some great stories. But in fanfiction there are many good and bad stories in there even more than wattpad, I've came from Fanfiction to Wattpad due to it being banned in this country. Oh yeah I am living in Malaysia halfway across the world.

And if any US readers read this and think "Wait it's not the fourth of July yet" Well you will be right because right now it's the third of July for you right now. But it's the Fourth of July here and I am currently writing at the time of 11:21 A.M 7/4/2018 tomorrow it's the fourth of July but for me it's already the fourth of July.

And I will see you in the next chapter, see ya

P.S: I am still accepting different OCs it can be from any of the nations or organization