intro: PROFILES

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

Twitter Profiles!

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

LEE JUNGSOON
• Looks like an intimidating girl, but is a softie.
• Could be a jackass too, but only to purposely annoy her friends.
• Enjoys befriending anyone and everyone, though she has trouble sometimes.
• Calls her friends idiots, but would die without them.
• Absolutely ADORES them.

17-year-old high schooler who lives with her two older brothers in an apartment

17-year-old high schooler who lives with her two older brothers in an apartment. Hobbies include going out with friends and occasionally drawing for the fun of it. Met her best friends when they were all pre-schoolers—with the exception of Renjun.

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

NA JAEMIN
• A confident gay.
• If it's not over sappy movies, he's crying because of school. Or boys.
• 98% of the time done with his friends, but the other 2% he's kissing ass to get them to buy him food.
• Loves them though and will NOT hesitate to show it.

He's closest to Jungsoon, as they've known each other since their childhood and are practically neighbors

He's closest to Jungsoon, as they've known each other since their childhood and are practically neighbors. However, he enjoys spending time with all his friends and loves them equally. Doesn't care what kind of game is played, if there's boys, he's there for it.

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

HUANG RENJUN
• Confused half the time. During conversations, or in class, you name it.
• That person who is always asleep during lectures.
• Stays up binge watching netflix shows or K-dramas and regrets it the following morning.
• But that doesn't stop him from doing it that same night.
• Would do ANYTHING for his friends.
• A SOFTIE.
• Most of the time, at least.