34

"I cannot believe I'm skipping class right n—" Hyunjin slapped his hand over Jungsoon's mouth, interrupting her before quickly moving her from the hallway they were in into the locker room.

"What are you doing?!" She whisper shouted, an expression of confusement depicted on her features as she stumbled into the room—clearly confused by the sudden situation.

Hyunjin—who seemed to be too focused on peeping through the opening of the locker room entrance—didn't bother to share a glance, much less give her a response. She looked around the room, her eyes roaming her surroundings, "Oh my god, are we in the boys locker roo—"

"Fuck, they're coming in," Hyunjin interrupted with a tone of worry, which only made Jungsoon panic.

"What?! Who is?!" She shouted and looked at him with worried eyes, clearly alarmed by the sudden statement as she remained in her place. Hyunjin, who was already fleeing the scene and searching for a place to hide, turned back to find Jungsoon frozen in place as if she was glued to the floor.

"What are you doing?!" He whisper-shouted, rolling his eyes at her. Before she could comprehend the situation, Hyunjin grabbed her wrist and pulled her into one of the open lockers with him.

Right at that moment, two security guards walked into the locker room, their eyes scrutinizing the room for a few seconds. They split—walking in opposite directions—one of them passing by the locker Jungsoon and Hyunjin were squeezed into.

"Hyunjin if I get caught, my brother is gonna kick my fucking a—"

His hand clasped over her mouth to keep her quiet, "Keep talking and you'll get us both caught, chatter box," He said in a whisper as he brought his face closer to hers. This caused Jungsoon's breath to hitch in the back of her throat—the close proximity making her flustered.

Noticing, a smug grin replaced Hyunjin's previous expression.

"Something wrong?" He cocked his head to the side, vaingloriously knowing that she was flustered.

At this, she finally removed his hand from her mouth before placing her index finger on his lips, "I thought you said to keep quiet?" She quirked an eyebrow up, earning an amused grin from him.

Stifling back a chuckle, he grabbed her wrist and moved her finger off his lips.

"You're not as demure as you seem to be, are you?"

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

[ earlier ]

❗️1 new message from unknown
click to open message.

unknown
respond to
this message if
you hate school!!!

jungsoon
uh

unknown
perfect, not
surprised to
know i'm not
the only one

unknown
wanna ditch?

jungsoon
oh yea, sure!
let me just grab
my stuff n walk
out in the middle
of fucking class
to meet up with
some stranger who
somehow got my
number