19

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"Hello?" It took Hyunjoon a considerable three seconds of wildly waving his hand in front of Hyunjin's eyes to accumulate his attention.

"Huh? Oh, uh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Hyunjin shivered himself back into reality, taking the straw he was subconsciously biting on out of his mouth. Hyunjoon twirled around in his seat to look behind him, and recognized what had Hyunjin in a daze.

Her.

"Dude, you're still with this? Just go talk to her," Donghyuck urged, stuffing a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Give him some to think," Jisung countered. Hyunjin remained silent, but his clenched jaw portrayed his feelings of anger.

"How long has it been? Like a few days?" Jeno questioned. Hyunjin nodded, swallowing back the urge to argue with his friends. They would have felt the same way if they were going through what he was.

"Bet that he'll just go another day of ignoring her," Sunwoo shurgged his shoulders.

Before any of the other boys had a chance to argue with Sunwoo, Hyunjin slammed his chopsticks on the lunch table. Fed up with his friends' useless remarks, he stormed off the opposite way and made his way out of the school cafeteria.

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"He looked so hurt." The girl let out a rather deep sigh. Her chin rested lazily on her hand as her eyes attentively watched the cute boy at the front of the classroom laugh, revealing his captivating smile. One that she constantly found herself admiring.

"Are you talking about Hyunjin?" The girl seated in the desk beside her questioned.

"Of course, Eunbin! Who else would I be talking about?" The brunette pouted at her deskmate, who she also called her best friend.

Eunbin tentatively raised her brows at the confused brunette. "You know exactly what I'm gonna say," She hummed, amused by Somi's pout.

Eunbin twirled in her seat, eyes darting back and forth between the group of boys at the front of the classroom and Somi. She hinted exactly what she was thinking without having to use words.

"Come on, don't do that to me," Somi groaned, immediately sitting up in her desk, prior to her lazy posture. The pit of her stomach dropped with guilt as she glanced at Seungmin—who sat at the front of the class, along with his friends.

Eunbin let a few seconds of silence between the two fill the air before speaking up. "Somi, you cannot let this boy get in between your relationship with Hyunjin."

Somi let out a defeated sigh, hands finding their way into her entangled hair. "I know. I fucked up. I know it. Jinnie won't bother to look me in the eye, let alone talk to me."

"...Can you blame him?"

"No, of course not," Somi sighed, letting her head fall on the desk. "I would feel the same way. What do I do?"

Just then, the bell rang signaling the end of class. Eunbin stood up from her seat, gathering her books and pulled them close to her chest.

"I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you one thing..." She paused, "It isn't right or fair to be with someone if you have feelings for someone who isn't that person."

‪⋰˚☆★⋰˚☆ * ⋰˚☆★‬

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"How could you?" The sound of betrayal was evident in Felix's deep voice

"How could you?" The sound of betrayal was evident in Felix's deep voice. It took him a few seconds to finally look Jungsoon in the eyes. His previous frown soon faltered as he was met with one of Jungsoon's silly faces.

He bursted out into a fit of laughter, revealing his cheeky smile.

"I brought you leftovers," Jungsoon pouted with round, hopeful eyes. "Besides, are you really ignore me after you begged us to come over?" She asked after he finished wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"I only asked you guys to come so that you could watch baby Da-eun," Felix replied as he made his way over to his computer desk.

"Can't you watch her on your own? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, I love Da-eunie, but your parents did ask you to watch after her," Seungmin countered.

Felix glanced at Seungmin absentmindedly for a second before continuing to do whatever he was working on.

"Yes, but she's gonna wake up from her nap soon and I really need to fucking finish this lab report," Felix said impatiently.

"I thought you met up with Changbin yesterday to work on it?" Jungsoon questioned, eyeing the boy.

"I did, but he was working on some song with Chan-hyung and some other guy I just met, named Jisung—not sure—but we worked on it for a bit, except we didn't have time to finish and I promised him I'd finish it up and submit it by tonight," Felix sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "So would my two best friends in the entire world please do me this favor?"

"Of course, Lix. For Da-eunie," Jungsoon complied, receiving a frown from Felix.

"Wow. Love you too, dipshit."

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

‪⋰˚☆★⋰˚☆ * ⋰˚☆★‬