- 31

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

the bell rings, signaling the end of classes. not just for the day, but for the week. although it was only a few days away from school, it was enough days to make students content – days that many like to call: the weekend.

as per usual, students rush to leave school, just like every other friday – excited for the plans that awaited them. whether it be to party, hang with friends, or stay home and enjoy oneself.

the hallways swarm with teenagers making their way out. with the exception of one: jungsoon, who stops by her locker, putting her textbooks away – not wanting to drag them with her for the weekend. she closes it, to not surprisingly come face-to-face with the one and only na jaemin.

she looks up at his tall stature, his gleaming eyes crinkling as he gave her a smile. "you wanna go to lu's?" he beams at her as she secures her locker.

she hums, thinking. "i don't know, nana."

"oh, come on soonie!" he chirps, throwing an arm over her shoulder as she walked beside him.

"my treat." he insists, looking down at her.

jungsoon lets out a small giggle, "alright. how could i resist that?"

"me, that is." jaemin winks at her.

she snorts, "sorry?"

"just admit that you can't resist me, soonie." a cheeky grin is displayed on his face as the two made their way out the front entrance – where they spot seungmin seated at one of the tables by the tall trees.

"seungminie, please don't tell me you're doing homework on a friday." felix groans, getting to him before jaemin and jungsoon do.

as they get closer, jungsoon is able to see: the sprawled papers and folders on the table top. and seungmin nibbling on the end of his pencil – a habit he had when he was concentrating.

at this, she laughs, removing jaemin's arm off of her and taking a seat beside seungmin.

"i just need one more question, i wanted to get it over with for the weekend." he replies to felix's previous complaint, unconsciously sharing a glance at him before averting his attention back to the question on his homework assignment.

"minnie, lets go to lu's burger shop. yeah?" jungsoon pouts at him, resting her head on his shoulder. meanwhile, seungmin continues to stare at his assignment, as if that would give him the answer.

"eh, i don't know. i'm not really–" he begins, sharing a glance at her, doing a double-take – her pout interfering with his response.

he sighs, rolling his eyes at her, "fine, but only if you promise to stop guilt tripping me into things with your stupid pouty face."

"you love my stupid pouty face." she sticks her tongue out at him.

"hey, where are eric and renjun?" felix asks, his eyes roaming their surroundings.

"i don't know, but renjun left school pretty quickly. i saw him take the bus as soon as we were dismissed." jaemin replies with a bounce of his shoulders.