- 33

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"I hate them," Jungsoon rolled her eyes at the screen on her phone before shoving the device into her pocket – along with her freezing hands.

Seungmin – who walked beside her down the rowdy street – laughed out loud. "No, you don't. You want snacks just as much as they do."

"Okay, fine – I admit. But that doesn't change the fact that they're making me walk to the store in this weather at nearly one in the morning," Jungsoon complained, taking her hands out of her pockets to blow warm air into them.

"How much of a dumbass do you have to be to wear such a thin jacket in this weather," Felix rolled his eyes at her before removing the beanie from his head, roughly placing it on her head. Startled, she flinched at the touch of his hands trying to fit the beanie onto her head.

She let out a breathy laugh, "Thanks, but I don't need your beanie, Lix."

"Juju, your nose and ears are pink. Trust us, you need it a lot more than he does," Seungmin replied taking a look at Felix – who hadn't shivered once in the past ten minutes they were outside. She let out a sigh of defeat – the coldness in the air creating a white cloud in front of her face, "Fine."

Minutes felt like hours on the streets of Seoul, especially since Jungsoon felt like she could turn into a frozen statue at any given second. But the conversation Felix and Seungmin were having entertained her, principally due to the fact that their chatting involved a girl – the girl Felix often talked about.

"Hold on a sec!" Jungsoon exclaimed excitedly with a smile, contrary to how she sulked in silence beside the two – hoping to quickly reach their destination.

"You're telling me... Minnie is friends with your girl?" She interrupted, suddenly interested in their conversation.

"Yeah–"

"So, you know her name?!" She questioned loudly with exhilaration as she bounced up and down.

"Seungmin, don't say–"

"Tell me!" Jungsoon whined, clinging onto Seungmin's arm.

"Please?" She pouted at him, linking her arm with his before resting her head on his shoulder as they continued to walk.

"Seungmin, please don't."

"But Lix, when she looks at me like that–"

"Then don't look at her!" Felix shouted. He slapped his hand over Jungsoon's face and shoved her aside so that he stood between the two.

"Hey!" She frowned, swatting at Felix's hand.

"Seungmin, just tell me her na–"

"Soonie, look! A help wanted sign!" Seungmin interrupted, pointing at the glass door of the convenient store. "Didn't you say you were looking for a job?"

"Yes!" Jungsoon exclaimed, completely forgetting about their previous conversation and walked up to read the sign on the glass door of the corner store they had finally arrived at.

For more information, call *** *** **** or come inside & ask to see Lee Byounggon :D

"Why does it look like a five year-old wrote this?" Jungsoon quirked an eyebrow up.