99 problems

I woke up the next day and looked at the clock. It was 6:30 and school started at 8:30. I figured I should get up, but I wanted to sleep. I rolled back over and fell asleep for 30 more minutes.
It was 7:00 am and Hannah usually took us to school because it was on the way to hers. Khloe was still in bed. I got up and shook Khloe and she didn't look so good.

"Go get Hannah," Khloe said.

I went all the way downstairs to get Hannah. I knocked on her door.

"What? Go get dressed, and brush your hair, you know just let me do your hair after you get changed." She kept going on and on.

"Hannah, Khloe is sick" I said.

Hannah went upstairs to see what was wrong. Khloe started moaning and complaining that her stomach hurt but she didn't know if it was coming up or out yet. Eventually she got out of bed. I was downstairs waiting for Hannah to do my hair.

"Oh crap, Hailey we don't have time, we gotta go." Hannah said.

"What! I have to have my hair done today." I said.

"Wear one of your hats, please, we have to go," Hannah insisted.

I put on my Atlanta Braves hat, wore it backwards and looked like a total dude. Go ahead and label me.

We got in the car by 8:05 and left for school which was 7 minutes away, but we got there in 3. Khloe got out of the car and held her stomach and started walking real slow. The bell was going to ring in 2 minutes. I got out of the car and I actually remembered my backpack this time. Hannah grabbed my arm and said

"Fix your bad grades, or we're all going to pay for it!"

"Okay!" I said.

I caught up with Khloe. I walked her to class and ran to mine! I had 30 seconds to spare. I sat down and my teacher Mr. Tate said "Here is your list of missing assignments for US History."

"Do you know why I was gone for the past two weeks, I thought I was excused from this work?" I asked.

"Yeah we teachers aren't so dumb Ms Callman, we know you're just trying to be lazy. So spare me the boring excuses. Have those assignments done by Friday or you fail this class." He said.

Mr. Tate was such a jerk. I sat in the back of his class crying for an hour because he made me feel like the worst person in the world. What was he talking about? I had a huge stomach ache over what Mr. Tate said.

The bell rang for recess. Our junior high is kinda different, the principal belives in giving us 10 minute breaks outside or inside before our next class, to clear our heads. As I walked outside to get some water, I could feel something warm in between my legs but didn't think twice of it. Then I started to get light headed as the sun was beaming down on me. I heard these boys messing around and all the sudden I heard someone say in the distance to watch out. I turned around, and had a head on collision with some stupid guy playing ultimate frisbee. He knocked me to the ground, my head hit the concrete, and I lost consciousness for about 5 minutes. The next thing I felt was the nurse hoisting me up in a chair, putting ice on my head. I slowly recalled what was happening.

"Hailey sweetie, do you know where you are?" A soft voice asks.

"Yeah, and it makes me wanna go home so I don't have to be yelled at by any more teachers." I said

I look over and Khloe was in the office.

"Why is she in the office?" I asked the nurse.

"Similar to you, she doesn't feel well and needs to go home." The nurse said.