IV.

CHAPTER FOUR
[ vatos, pt. 2 ]

He is angry

He is angry. Daryl Dixon is so goddamn angry. Completely and utterly furious. Those fucking assholes. First Merle, and now this. "Come back here, you sons o' bitches!" He yells after the car in his anger. Of course he knows they can't hear him, but he has to yell after them. He has to.

The walkers in the street turn their attention to him, and he quickly closes the gate. Rick and T-Dog come running up from behind him as he starts shouting at the kid. He picks the kid up and slams him against a wall, but Rick comes between them before he can do any real damage. "Woah, woah, woah, stop it!" Rick says once he pushes himself between the kid and Daryl.

"I'm gonna kick your nuts up your throat!" Daryl shouts. "They took 'em! They took Misty and Glenn!"

"What?" Rick says, surprised and worried at the same time.

"They took Misty and Glenn and drove off!" He is nearly shaking with anger. Those fucking assholes.

"We'll get them back, Daryl. We'll get them both back," Rick tells him in that infuriatingly calm tone of his, though Daryl can tell that he's angry, too.

"We'd better," is all he says before stomping away from the two men angrily.

Glenn was knocked unconscious when they were taken. But Misty, she'd seen everything. The men dragged the two of them inside a building, sat them each in a chair, and tied their hands together behind their backs. Misty was left alone to wait for Glenn to wake up. It was only fifteen minutes before he does wake, and she only realizes it when she hears his voice. "Merce?"

"Hey," she replies, smiling at him and the nickname he hardly ever uses. Everybody calls her Misty, and so does he, but his special nickname for her has always been Merce.

"How long was I out?"

"Not long. Fifteen minutes, maybe." He nods. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you?"

"I'm okay."

"Where are we?" He asks.

"I don't know. They haven't come back yet." Misty shifts in her chair, the rope binding her hands burning the skin on her wrist. "This remind you of something?"

"Stop." Glenn groans, shaking his head.

"I'd think this would remind you of getting your hands tied to your headboard with your girlfriend's scarf and left there 'till I got home," she teases.