ch.7 Ayaya Watari

Yeah yeah I know. My name's weird. That's 'cause I'm half Japanese. Anyways. I'm a fangirl. This story is about a horror film I watched called, 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief'

So I looooove the PJO series with all my life. I mean, our fandom is crazy. We call our author Uncle Rick, we ship Jason with a brick, we grow disappointed when we uncap a pen and it doesn't become a sword, anyway, sorry I've got ADHD. But sadly I've got both mortal parents so I'm not a demigod... sad...

Anyway, I went to the cinema to watch my favourite book as a movie. I mean Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, they got good films so I thought that this one will be good as well. Wrong!!!

I bought some caramel popcorn and heard someone yell
"Seaweed brain!!''
I thought about turning around but this was a PJO movie, what did I expect?

We went in and I sat down next to a bunch of fidgety teens. I couldn't see who they were because of the dark, but I made out a few features. One had long curly hair. One had tousled short hair. One had a cap on. What an odd bunch.

The movie started. Okay, cool, what? Percy's not small. But it said lightning thief. He's got to be 12! The curly haired girl whispered.

"I wonder which demigod son he is.'' I smirked. Logan Lerman was under water for 7 minutes according to the non-ginger Grover.

"What happened to my hair?''
The guy with the cap whispered.

"What happened to my age.''
the other guy whispered.

"Hey!! My hair's not brown and definitely not straight!''
The girl whisper yelled.

I nearly yelled when Luke didn't have a scar. Where's Clarisse? Why does Luke have technology? Why doesn't Ares fight with Percy? Why does Percy fight with Luke? He's supposed to use a scorpion, not the lightning bolt! And where's my wonderful love ride scene?

I was sobbing at the end. The lights came on and I looked at the other complaining group. I looked at them and gasped. That's what Percy, Annabeth and Grover look like. Then they were gone. Leaving me to my fantasies.

I still believe that the one who yelled 'seaweed brain' was Annabeth.

And that's how I maybe met the original trio.

A/N sorry that the chapter was short. This character is based on me. So if you've got a similar name or backstory or understand my fangirl struggles, 

Vote, Comment and Follow!!