Christineeeee

Christine p.o.v
After Jeremy broke up with me nothing really Changed, but now I was really determined to get Michael and Jeremy together! So I went to JENNA! omg jenna is so cute, her long hair and how she cares for people uhhh she is so precious! CHRISTINE GET BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND! Ok so I was going to Jenna to spill my plan, but Michael ran into me and asked " why did Jeremy break up with you?" I responded " well he just said we would be better as friends." Michael sighed in relief " ok." I then said " sooooooooooo Michael, when are you going to tell Jeremy you like him?!" Michael's face went bright red so fast, it was kinda really funny! Michael voice cracked "WhAt Do YoU MeAn!" Still as red as a tomato... maybe even more red. I laughed and said " well it is clear you like him, you know, I was able to hear when Jeremy would sing my name (even though it was really weird ) you always sounded as you hated hear him like someone else." Michael answered " maybe that is just how I sing..." I sighed and responded " but I have heard you sing before you don't sound like that, your voice sounds beautiful, and clear, and happy!" Michael broke " ok ok I like Jeremy, but please don't tell him, he is not into me and I really don't want to ruin our relationship!" I said " ok I was not going to, just help you two get together!" Michael said " wait really!" "YEAH!" I exclaimed. Michael hugged me and said " thanks!"NOW TIME TO FIND JENNA!
A.N
It is a two parter ooooooooh
I know I posted two times today! Wow! But really thank you guys for 100+ reads