fluff boi

(Jeremy's P.O.V.)

We got to my house, avoiding my dad by going through the back door. Michael almost fell on the last step, making us both laugh a little. My heart sank a little when I heard that Michael's laugh was shaky. I opened the door and Michael literally flopped down on a bean bag, grabbing a controller. I rolled my eyes and said, "Really? I-"

"We never got past level nine," Michael pouted, throwing me a controller. I sighed and ruffled his hair before saying to Michael "move over dork! I wanna sit on the beanbag too." Michael makes a face and moves over and grumbles about it. "Soooo...Michael why were you so red today?" I ask. The shorter male tries to laugh the question off and says "jere can we focus on the game, I really want to pass this level!" Then we both start our chant "find the bad guy push them aside, then move on forward with a friend by your side, it's a two player game so when you make an attack you KNOW YOU GOT A BROTHER WHO WILL-" my dad walks downstairs and says "why are you guys here and not at school!" I start sweating and I gulp and take a breath and say "Michael wasn't feeling well so we came over here..." dad looked unconvinced,and he sighed and asked "if Michael wasn't feeling well, why did you not take him to his house?" I stammer "w-well he said 'I want to go to your house because the amount of times I have been there it is like a live there now'." Dad looks to Michael who was red and sweaty looking, and says "okay, fine but next time go to your actual house." Michael says "okay mr.heere."  Dad turns and walks back up stairs. "Enough video games for now?" I ask. He nods and says "to be honest I wanna nap." Michael looks adorable when he sleeps. "Well then, why don't we nap!" I say red faced. Michael says "you don't have to tell me twice!" And like in an instant Michael is our for the count. Wow he looks cuter than I remember! I lay my head on Michael's so it is more comfortable and then he grabs ahold of my waist so we end up cuddling. I can die happy! Then I am out like a light!
A.n
Wow it's been a long time since a real chapter well! That should change soon because I plan on writing more often!
Have a lovely day/night/afternoon
Bai
~Chloe/cole