― ɪɴᴛʀᴏ

sana

The day was always bright and shiny in Osaka, Japan, even when its 4:00 in the morning. The sky was a pretty dark blue and the trees were pink and blossoming in summer, just in time for fall. The alarm clock set to 4:00 am went off, and Sana groaned and rolled over. The alarm clock kept going off and Sana finally got up and turned it off. 

"Oh I'm so tired!" Sana said as she rubbed her face. She got up out of bed and tripped over her blanket that was hanging from her bed. "Ouch.."

"Sana, hurry up! You're going to be late for your flight!" Sana's mom said, yelling up the stairs.

"Okay!" Sana said as she ran into her bathroom to get ready. She curled her black hair and put a flower on the side. Sana died her hair black after 3 months of it being brown. She likes to dye her hair a lot with dark colors. Sana put on a white off the shoulder top and a plaid black skirt with some boots. She put on her favorite body mist her mom got her for her birthday.

"Oh, I have to say goodbye to my friends! Even though I did yesterday.." Sana said she pulled out her phone. Sana had tons of notifications from all of her social media pages. She check twitter to see what was going on and started giggling. She then pulled up Instagram to see pictures of her friends. There were tons of picture of her best friends, Mina and Momo, on Instagram of their trip to Disney world a week ago.  She then pulled up messenger and texted Mina and Momo. As soon as she got done her phone was ringing and it was a face time from Momo. She answered the face time and Momo had a sad look on her face.

"Momo!" Sana said as she was smiling.

"Sana, don't go!" Momo said as her eyes got big.

"Oh Momo, I'll be back when the school year is over, don't worry!" Sana said with her high pitched voice.

"But Mina and I are going to miss you. We're going to be lonely without you." Momo said.

"I'm going to miss you guys too but, you know I cant change my parents minds about this." Sana said.

"Why cant you come to school here, in  Kyoto! Mina came to my school last year, and you can do the same again!" Momo said.

"I wish I could but my parents are making me travel to the high school in South Korea. They said they wanted me to try new things." Sana explained.

"I understand, will you come back to our school next year?" Momo asked.

"Of course! I was already planning to do that!" Sana said as she giggled.

"Sana! Come on! You're going to be late." Sana's mom yelled for the second time.

"Oh, I have to go Momo. Tell Mina I said i'll call you soon and that i'll miss her!" Sana said.

"Sure, and don't forget about us." Momo said as she smiled.

"You know I wont! I'll call you when I get to my dorm. See you soon, bye!" Sana said as the both of them closed face time.

Sana gathered her pink suitcase and bag packed full of her belongings and headed downstairs. She saw her parents sitting at the table with breakfast made.

"Sorry it took me so long, I was getting ready." Sana said and smiled.

"Next time, wake up earlier so you wont have to rush." Sana's dad said.