― ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

sana

Sana got off the plane after a 5 hour flight, and carried her 2 suitcases and bags. She checked her phone to see when the next subway comes.

"Oh the next subway train comes in 5 minutes, I have to hurry." Sana said as she rushed to the subway station. She got there just in time when the subway train pulled up. She waited for everyone that was getting off the train, and then she went on, with tons of other people.

Sana got off the subway train and it let her off right in front of the school.

"So this is the school. There is a lot of people and a lot of things going on." Sana said as she was walking up to the school doors. She got hit by a football that came out of nowhere and she dropped all of her stuff on the floor.

"Ow..." Sana said as she rubbed her arm and started to pick up her stuff.

"Hey! Are you ok!? I'm really sorry!" Hyunjin said as he ran up to Sana and started to help her.

"Yea, i'm fine." Sana said.

"I accidentally threw the ball, I didn't think it was going to hit anyone." Hyunjin said.

"Haha, it's fine. I think it is my fault, I need to watch where i'm going." Sana said.

"No! Its not your fault its mine. Don't blame yourself, please." Hyunjin said as he picked up all of Sana's stuff.

"Thank you." Sana said and bowed.

"Do you need help with your bags? You seem to be carrying heavy stuff." Hyunjin said.

"Its ok, I got it." Sana said.

"You're pulling 2 heavy suitcases and a bag. Let me help you." Hyunjin suggested.

"Ok ok, thank you!" Sana said as Hyunjin took both suitcases. The both of them walked inside the school building an it started to clear up from so many people being there.

"Do you know where your dorm is?" Hyunjin asked.

"Um, I need to sign in first I think." Sana said as she walked up to the Dorm 1 booth. Sana got done with the sign in part and got her dorm key. Sana walked to the girls dorm and over to Dorm 1, followed by Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing?" A girl said as she walked up to Hyunjin. Hyunjin turned around and noticed it was his girlfriend.

"Jinsoul.." Hyunjin said.

"What's going on here?" Jinsoul said with an annoyed look on her face. "And who is she?"

"Ah, I'm Sana-" Sana said as she tried to introduce herself.

"No, I asked my boyfriend, not you." Jinsoul said as she stared at Hyunjin.

"I was just helping her with her stuff. I accidentally hit her with a football and i'm just making it up to her." Hyunjin explained.

"That's sweet, but you're suppose to be helping ME." Jinsoul said as she pulled his arm. "Come on, I need you to do something for me."