― ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

It was still Sunday in Busan, the club booths were being taken down as the day went past, and students started gathering at the assembly in the gym.

jimin & felix

"Ah, I don't like going to Assembly's." Jimin said as he was playing with his football.

"Why?" Felix asked.

"Because they're boring. They really don't talk about anything important. Not unless it was someone's death and they need to announce the safety of our school." Jimin said.

"Hm. They never announced someone's death at an assembly at my school in Australia." Felix said.

"Well our schools are different apparently." Jimin said as they walked in the gym where a bunch of students were just now taking their seats. "They're probably going to announce uniforms."

"Wait, we have uniforms?" Felix asked. "I thought we could wear whatever we want as long as it was school appropriate."

"Yea, no. They let you wear what you want today because its Sunday. Every school in Korea has uniforms you're required to wear." Jimin said.

"That makes sense I guess." Felix said as they both took their seats in class 1 section of 12th grade. The 11th graders sat across the gym from the 12th graders.

dorm  2 - girls

"Come on guys, we need to hurry and get to the assembly." Doyeon said.

"Whats the rush, it doesn't start in like, 15 minutes." Yeeun said.

"I know, but if we show up there late, E' Dawn might notice me." Doyeon said.

"E' Dawn, the popular one with the blonde hair and freckles?" Yeeun said.

"Yea, him. I don't want him to notice me, at least not now." Doyeon said.

"Why are you so worried he might notice you?" Yeeun asked.

"E' Dawn is her ex." Yeonwoo said as she came out of the bathroom.

"Yea. And I'm trying to avoid him." Doyeon said.

"Oh, I see. Why don't you try to change classes and dorms. It will make it a lot easier." Yeeun said.

"I already tried that earlier with the councilor. He said the list was full for class changes. How do so many people want to change their class and classes haven't started yet. Ugh." Doyeon complained as she put her hand on her face.

"Doyeon, its going to be ok. Just pretend he doesn't exist." Yeonwoo said.

"Hm. I'll try." Doyeon said as they were getting ready to walk out of the dorm.

A girl walked through the dorm when they were about to leave. She had long black hair with bangs that covered her forehead and a short dress on.