Chapter sixteen

So I have some things to ask can you read some of my stories please. If you would like to make me a cover please feel free to. You can pick a name and gene. I thought you guys would like to see these.⬇️ tell me which one you like.

⬇️ tell me which one you like

Now onto the story

Now onto the story.

Two weeks later everything was crazy. Jared's parents have been threatening me and my babies. They said they would find out that I cheated and have my daughters taken away from me. They still hate me for "cheating" on Jared, but they never got the whole story. They just assumed and never asked, I mean they've always hated me but damn.
I heard a loud pounding on my door as I woke up. The girls were still asleep. I sleepily walked down the stairs and to the door. Erica stood on the other side.
I tried slamming the door, but her perfectly manicured hand stopped it. Bitch.
She stalked into my apartment and stood in the living room. Her dark brown hair up in a perfect bun. She was wearing a very revealing red dress. It had lace all over. Her high heel we almost as high as the sky. She was only almost a foot above my 5'2 height.
"What do you want?" I asked already wanting her out of my house.
"If you're not spoken to don't talk to me, bitch." She sighed dramatically.
"This is my fucking house. If you don't mind get out now." I said sweetly. My inside was screaming to kick her and her fake breasts out.
The sound of the girls waking up interrupted her before she could speak. I went to get the babies. Before going back down I  soothed them. I took the girls back down to the living room. I needed to finish my discussion with the witch.
"Would you leave now?" I asked.
"No, are those you're babies?"
'No shit Sherlock.'
"Are they Jared's." She whispered.
"Yes they are."
"Not likely. You know being the slut and whore you are." She gave me her nasty bitch smile.
'Cough.'
All right eyes looked toward the entrance. I never heard the front door open. I forgot I gave him a key after his parents came.
I saw the dangerous eyes of Jared. He opened his broad arms. I ran into them. Jared moved us behind him.
"Erica," Jared said his voice full of venom. "What the hell are you doing here? Get out. No one, and I mean no one can talk to my girl like that."
"Are you sure the kids are yours? We can always get back together." She gave him a flirtatious smile. She came closer and touched his chest. He grabbed her hand and took it off. She gasped.
"The babies are bitches. They're going to be sluts like their mother."
I couldn't take it. I handed the girls over to Jared, then I tackled her onto the carpeted floor. She got in a punch until I punched her in her perfect face. I grabbed her perfect hair and ruined her perfect bun.
"My babies are not bitches." I yelled slapping her.
I looked at Jared and the girls. Their eyes lit up and they clapped.
Erica got off the floor and left. Before leaving she said she was going to tell his parents. Our life was so complicated.
"Are you Okay?" Jared asked rushing over to me.
"Yep." I smiled at him.
"I'm sorry about her. She just jealous."
"Of what?" I asked in disbelief.
"Of you and your beauty. Emory your the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and these little princesses are the most beautiful girls."
I laughed at him as he tickled the girls. He smiled goofily at me. One thing was for sure I was falling back in love with Jared Stone.

Word count:654

Please vote, comment, share, and follow😉