last chanse

Yoongi:im sorry......i just.....

Me:its okay i get it you have a girl.....

Yoongi:no...im sorry for rejecting you.....i still love you god damn it.

He started crying and sobing again.

Me:im sorry.

Yoongi:for what...dont reject me please.

*Crying*

Me:no im sorry that i made you feel really bad all these years......i did get to know how you felt and its horrible.

Yoongi:your with namjoon again*sobs*

Me:im not missing my chanse again so lets go......you are mine now......and i love you more than that plastic looking hoe does....

He looked me in the eyes and leaned in.

Im so sorry namjoon......

After that we went home and i called namjoon.

Me:n-namjoon?

Namjoon:y/n im so sorry i feel so bad im really sorry i just dont know what to do!

Me:namjoon chill what happened what did u do?

Namjoon:i slept with......jimin im so sorry it just happened and i really love him i think im gay....im so sorryyyyyy!!!

Me:shhhhhh its okay joonie......i wanted to let you know that im with yoongi....

Joonie:omg thank god i thought you will kill uss both.but what if ure pregnant.

Me:i forgot to tell you that im on the pill so.

Namjoon:oh my.....well.....that good.

Me:see yah tomorrow.

He said bye and im so relived that i didnt hurt him this time.

Yoongi was sleeping on the bed and i went beside him,looked him inthe face and kissed him

I thought hes sleeping but he kissed back.

I cuddled closer to him and hes kissed my head before we both went to sleep.