Chapter 2

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

My hands hurt from writing this long essay,I don't get why somebody wanted to trap us here in detention,I don't even know what I did wrong.

Hoseok unzipped his bag,looking for something.

"Hey Kook."I heard him say,I looked at him in confusion.

"Have you seen my water jug?"He whispered.

I shook my head as a no,Prof.Kim looked at us with a glare.

"No talking,Mr.Kim"He reminded.

"I know but I can't find my waterjug and Im thirsty."Hoseok said,frowning.

Prof Kim poined to the water dispenser at the back.

"Then get a water,quietly."He said as he continued typing in his laptop.

Hoseok stood up,walked towards the water dispenser,getting the first cup of the stack before filling it up with water.

Once he was done,he walked towards his desk,and looked at Yoongi.

"Dude."He calls but Yoongi seemed to be busy writing the essay.

Hoseok kicked his sneakers,gaining Yoongi's attention."dude seriously,did you put those phone in out bag?"Hoseok asked.

Yoongi scoffed and crossed his arms leaning his back on his chair."Why would i do that?"

Hoseok shrugged"you probably want some comapanion while you get stuck here for misbehaving in this school."

"One more word from each of your mouths and you'll both get detention tomorrow."Prof.Kim Warned.

Hoseok opened his mouth to speak but suddenly they heard a crash two cars.Seokjin and Jimin gasped as I hold on to the table infront of me like my life depended on it.

Yoongi who looked glad for the interruption,was the first one to walk towards the window.

"Who gets into fender bender in the school parking lot?"

Kim Namjoon looks at Prof.Kim like he's asking for permission,and when he gets up,Kim Namjoon heads for the window as well.Seokjin follows him,and I finally unfold myself from my seat.

Might as well see what's going on.

Two cars,an old red one and a nondescript gray one,are smashed into each other at a right angle,we all stare in silence until Prof.Kim lets out an exasperated sigh."i'd better make sure no one was hurt."

He scans all of us until his gaze stops on Namjoon."Make sure this classroom is contained while Im gone."Seeing as he was the responsible one.

Namjoon nervously glances at Yoongi while nodding his head.

But before Prof.Kim or any teacher can go outside,the cars moved by their own.

Hoseok walked towards the door,peeking at the hallway before going to Prof.Kim's desk,seating on it.

Hoseok showed his cup off water"who wants water?"He asked.

"Me."Seokjin said as he sat up straight.

"Get it yourself,princess."He said and smirked.

"Whatever"Seokjn rolled his eyes.

Hoseok sighed as he eyed everyone in the room.

"Well,well.Jimin as the player,Seokjin as the princess,Namjoon as the brain,Jungkook as the athlete,Yoongi the criminal and Prof.Kim as the teacher in this story."Hoseok said with a chuckle.

"And you are?"Jimin asked.

Hoseok grinned"Im the omniscient Narrator in this story."

"There's no such things as that, in life,Hoseok."Seokjin said.

Hoseok smirked and drank his cup full of water"there is such things in life."

All of us looked at each other before shrugging in unison.

But just then,Hoseok fell to the ground.

My eyes widen and i immediately ran up to him,shaking him.

"Hoseok!Hoseok!what happened?!"I shouted.

"Omg."Jimin said as he run towards us and kneeled down beside Hoseok,as the others followed.

"His allergy is attacking."Yoongi blurted out as he searched inside Hoseok's bag.

"What are you looking for?"Namjoon asked panicking.

"Epipens."He replied,he continued searching inside his bag,he dumped all things desperate to find the epipens.

"Seokjin!go to the infirmary and look for the epipens."He told seokjin and he nodded and started running.