Chapter 4

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I've got a message from Hoseok's parents telling me he was dead on arrival,and I stood their frozen.

I can't,it can't be true.

I decided to tell Jimin about Hoseok and I left going to the hospital.

Once I arrived,I entered the hospital.My hands were shaking in nervousness and anxiety.

I approached the counter."Im a guess of Jung Hoseok,what room number is he in?"I asked trying to remain calm.

The nurse looked at me before typing something in the computer."Room 2218"

"Thanks"I bowed before taking the elevator finding the room.

Luckily it wasn't far from the elevator and I quicky ran up to Mrs. and Mr.Jung.

"Mrs.Jung,Im so sorry."I said as i bowed.

Mrs.Jung looked up and shook her head sniffling a bit,"It wasn't your fault Yoongi,It's no ones fault."She spoke,lips trembling.

Mr.Jung hugged his wife as he rubbed ber back,tyring to hold back his tears.

3rd Person's View

After awhile of waiting for the police,they walked out of the room with a confused expression.

"Mr.Jung?"He asked,Mr.Jung nodded and slowly stood up,unwrapping his arms around his wife.

"It seems like the incident wasn't an accident."He stated as he read some files inside the folder.

The policer looked at the three,listening attentively.

"Does Hoseok perhaps have an allergy?if so where is he allergic to?"He asked.

Mrs.Jung wiped her nose,"H-he's allergic to p-peanuts."She said.

The police nodded in understanding,"according to our research,it seems like there was a peanut oil inside the cup."He said.

Their eyes widen in shock,"So what you mean is?"Mr.Jung asked slowly.

"I believe that it was purposely applied there,someone must have putten it."

"What the fuck?"Yoongi mumbled.

"And now we have to talk to each of the students who were inside the detention room together with their prof."He said looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and bowed.

"I'll be going now,I will go to Big Hit University tomorrow for the investigation."He said as he bowed before leaving the three of them.

"W-why would someone d-do that to our son?"Mrs.Jung cried helplessly.

"Don't worry honey,we'll catch the killer one day."Mr.Jung stated looking at the wall infront of them.