Chapter 5

3rd Person's view

And so,the news has spread all over the university.

Some of them pretended to be sad when inside they were just glad that Hoseok wouldn't be there to expose their dirty secrets because after all,Hoseok knows everything in this school and everyone's secret.

No one knows why he does that though,or maybe someone does?

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

I was sad knowing one of my students died,I mean I know Hoseok,He may spread secrets using his app that he made but i know that he was still an innocent child,he could've be.

I mean Im 21 years old and pretty much the same age with that boy Jimin,and I don't allow phones in my class since it kinda distracts my students.And Im too lazy to scold them so I make sure to inspect their bags.

As the bell rings,I quickly went inside and went to the class that i'll be teaching first.

As I walked in,the students greeted me with a:

"Good morning Prof.Kim"

In which I gladly returned.

Once everyone was seated at their assigned place,I was about to start my lesson until an announcement was made,the voice blaring through the loud speakers.

"All mentioned names,please go to the conference room:

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Jeon Jungkook
And
Kim Taehyung

Once again please go the to conference room for all those names who were mentioned."

And the speaker beeps.

"Do page 39 on your lit book,I'll be right back to check it."I said and the students replied with a "yes sir"

I walked out and went to the conference room,inhaling sharply before opening it to see everyone who were mentioned,there.and a police.

I walked inside and sat between Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Ok now that we're complete,Im gonna start now."The police officer said as he leaned his elbows on top of the glass table.

"So,does everybody have a reason to hate Jung Hoseok?"He asked and I shook my head a little,the others doing the same but I saw hesitation in their eyes.

"No,why'd you ask though?"Namjoon asked confused.

"So,does anybody know that your friend Jung Hoseok consumed a cup of water with a peanut oil in it?"He asked and crossed his arms over his chest and all of our eyes widen except for,Yoongi?

"So,your saying that he was allergic to peanuts?"Seokjin asked and the police nodded.

"And someone must have applied it on the cup,intentionally?"This time,Jungkook asked his eyes wide.cute.

"Yes,indeed Mr.Jeon."

"And you think one of us did it?"I asked and he once again nodded.

"Of course,you guys were the only one with him before he got attacked."The Police officer stated obviously.

"I mean,does anybody know what he ate during lunch before going to the detention room?Did he perhaps accidentally ate something like a food with peanuts on it?"The police asked.

"I do"Namjoon raised his hand.

He exhales"When he was talking to me,He was munching on a bread and it had nothing inside and there were absolutely no peanuts inside."

The police wrote down the details.

"Any details that can be helpful?"He finally asked and everyone shook their heads as a no.

"Well,that's it for today but expect me coming back here and walkin outside with one of you handcuffed."He declared before standing up bowing,then left leaving us in an awkward tension.