chapter 2

Taehyung
"Why would you want more days off? I thought you loved this job," my boss questioned from behind his desk. He's not how you would think he is; big, buff, scary, bald. Honestly, he's a cute, little nerd. Bogum, my boss, is also very charming. He could have anyone at his feet with the snap of his fingers.

He works out and has a good body. Oh my and his glasses are the most adorable thing. Over these few months, we've creating such a close bond; I trust him with my life. Bogum sometimes can get very intimidating when he has to be. Overall, he's a sweet pea.

"No, no, I do love this job! It's my life, but I need to spend more time at home," I look down, finding a interest in my fingers. I hear him get and walk over to me. Raising my chin with his finger. A small blush appearing.

"Is it because of Jungkook?" He knows Jungkook has a problem with my schedule because of all the calls he's made here asking my whereabouts.

"It's about me," I didn't completely lie. "I think it would be healthy for me, you know." I smile even though it doesn't reach my eyes. He sighs and goes back to sit in his comfortable chair.

"You won't get days off, but you'll work less hours every day," he types away on his computer. I've always tried to learn to type that fast, but I gave up after I sent an odd message to my boss.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I bow twice to show my gratitude. He's such an understanding person, that's why I admire him as a boss. Unlike Jungkook who gets angry straight away, but I still love him.

"It's no problem, V," he smiles widely at me, using my nickname only close friends know. "We should go to that new café on our lunch break. You down?"

"Yeah, yeah! Let me just finish up some paper work and then we can leave," I rush to the door before turning back once more. "Thank you, again. I really appreciate it, Bogumie."

"It's no problem at all. You're one of my most hard working employees. I know you're still going to be the best, even if you're at home, you workaholic," he laughs. "Go on and finish so we can head out." He shoos me out. I scurry of to my office. Mainly, I show off clothes but it doesn't mean I don't have boring paper work to fill out, here and there.

***
"It's such a beautiful day out, isn't it," the wind blew gently, my hair moving along with it. The sun blazing down on us, and the butterflies surrounding us.

"Yeah, the sight is just breathtaking," I look back at him only to see him staring at me. Me? He isn't talking about me, right?

Oh, get out of your ass. You're not that good looking.

"Anyways, does Jungkook still not like me?" of course Kookie doesn't like him. He swears he looks at me in a way a boss shouldn't. Bogum is just so friendly.

"Ha, I don't think he ever will," it's true. He hates him. "But I don't blame him, you're not that great."

"Excuse me? I'm amazing," he scolds, sipping his iced coffee. "You'll never find anyone like me."

"Thank God," I roll my eyes. I feel his hand hit my chest.

"Yaaaa," he whines.

"I'm kidding. You're alright," I laugh biting into my chicken sandwich.

"Oh my god, guess who called me this morning," he leans forward, with his wide eyes looking at me. I start getting a bit nervous.

"Who?" Every time I get nervous, I always have to pee. Like I get a feeling in my stomach, and then I have to pee.

He lays back with a smirk on his face, as if he's looking at porn before breathing out the one word I never thought would be said by him. "Gucci."