chapter 8

Taehyung woke to the smell of bacon. The strong aura entering his nostrils and filling the room. Faint sounds of sizzling is heard from down the hall. And for one short minute, Taehyung forgot about everything; his broken relationship, ruined friendship, sad life. In that one minute, he was just another man laying on a big bed, staring at the ceiling half sleep. That one single minute is the only time his mind is at peace. But it's just that minute right when he wakes up because after that, all he does is think and think and think. Thinking about everything, also wishing the one minute could last longer.

He lays there for a few seconds before reaching over and grabbing his phone from the side table. As his phone is lifted, it turns on and reads 11:47 am, but with no notifications since Yoongi deleted them all before hand without him knowing.

He presses the button to turn it off and slowly lifts himself from the comfortable bed. He moves to the side of the bed and pushes himself off. He lets out a small sigh and looks down at his outfit: yoongi's large black shirt, striped shorts, and socks that reach above his  ankles. He shrugs and thanks yoongi for his bigger body size.

He immediately is drawn to the amazing smell coming from the kitchen. As the walks down the hall, he rubs his sleepy eyes and yawn.

"Hey there sleepy boy, breakfast?" Yoongi looks up for one second and then back down at the bacon. He notices the younger ones puffy eyes but doesn't make a comment. Poor boy cried himself to sleep. Why would Jungkook ever want to make his angel cry?

"Ugh, why are you up so early?" Taehyung sits down and lays his head on the table.

"Huh? It's about to be noon.." a small laugh leaves Yoongi's lips.

"Like I said, TOO EARLY!" A loud groan heard. Yoongi chuckles to himself and shakes his head.

"Fine. You go back to bed and I'll eat all this food myself."

"Woah, woah, woah. Wait," Tae's head whips up, eyes going straight to all the food on the counter. "I mean, I'll still eat. Might as well since I'm up." A big smile spreads across his face.

"Good. I would've forced you to anyways. I didn't wake up early to make all this shit."

"Oh so you're telling me you woke up early just for me? The man who is like a human cat that sleeps all day??" Taehyung becomes suspicious while stuffing his mouth with pancakes. "Pfft, okay."

"Hey, be grateful for the food before I throw it out," Yoongi points a finger and Taehyung just pulls the plate closer to him. "But no, not entirely. I went to go see Jimin this morning."

Tae freezes a little bit goes back to eat.

"So.. how'd it go?" Yoongi lets a little sigh leave his lips.

"Could've been better but it was fine," Yoongi isn't the "talk about my feelings" type of guy if you haven't noticed. He feels hurt and disappointed at what happened earlier with Jimin. He never expected a boy he once cherished so much to hurt him so badly. Of course he wasn't okay but he doesn't want to worry Tae. Taehyung first, always.

"Mmm. Does that mean I still have to talk to Jungkook before we leave?" Taehyung looks down at this empty plate covered in syrup. Running his finger through the condiment and sticking it in his mouth to distract him.

"Obviously I'm not going to force you to but you should let everything out before we leave. It'll make you feel better. We can't take burdens with us when we leave to Seoul."

"But.. what if I can't?" Taehyung looks down with tears glistening in his eyes. His voice breaks. "What if I just cry in front him? Or forgive him without thinking? What if I'm not strong enough?"

Yoongi sits next to him and takes his small, feminine hand within his big, rough one. He lifts his chin with his other and looks deep into his brown eyes.

"You are. You are one of you strongest people I know. Through everything, you always seem to keep calm and find the good. You're the person who keeps everyone else sane. Hell, you're stronger than me, probably not physically..." Tae wipes his tears and let's out a small smile. "I know you can. You deserve this."

Taehyung smiles and pulls his hyung into a hug. Cuddling his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Thank you." Yoongi hugs back lightly and rubs his back. In his head, he's grateful the universe left him find Tae.

"Alright, get off. I made the food so now you have to wash the dishes."

"HUH?!" Taehyung wanks away from the hug wide-eyed. "This isn't fair! Look at all those dishes!"

They both look over at the over piled sink. Half a dozen pans stacked on eachother.

"Well..." Yoongi stands up and straightens out his shirt. He puts a hand on Taehyung shoulder while smiling jokingly. "Better get started soon, bud."

As Yoongi walks away to his room, he hears Taehyung shout to him.

"Wow, damn you!" Yoongi laughs and waves to him, still walking forward.

"Have fun!"

***
Jungkook finally wakes up. Swollen red eyes and deep dark bags. Flashbacks of him destroying everything in his house dawns him. He groans and he moves into a sitting position on the floor with his back against the wall.

He sighs deeply while laying his head against the wall, looking at the ceiling. Some tears fall down his face but not as many as last night. He wipes them off and thinks to himself. His mind everywhere. Jungkook is only sad now. His anger all gone because he let it out but he couldn't get rid of the awful feeling in his heart.

Every time he called and it was declined, the more he gave up. The more he stopped believing he had chance of ever getting him back. The only thing driving him to keep going is his deep love for him. Even though he had an affair, always got mad at him, never supported him fully, Jungkook loved him with his entire heart. He couldn't let go of him.

Finally after an hour of thoughts running through his mind, he gets up and heads to the shower. He removes his shirt and immediately wish he hadn't. The broken mirror reflected hickeys placed up and down his neck to his bulky chest. Some red, some purple; reminding him even more of his regretful actions.

He turns away from the mirror and takes off his pants and underwear and hops in. Cold water showers him.

As he gets out, his phone begins to ring. He hurries over to pick it up, hoping it was his Tae.

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook breathes out without looking at the contact name.

"No, it's Yoongi." His voice deep and serious.

"Oh..." He rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Hell—"

"You're meeting Tae tonight at the cafe downtown at 7 pm. I am also going to be there watching but I am sitting somewhere else. If I see Taehyung get very irritated or you try to pull some shit, I am taking him out of there immediately. Don't you dare lay a fucking hand on him, got it?" Yoongi's voice sounding deadly. Yes, Jungkook was scared but also grateful he would be able to see Taehyung later.

"Yes, hyung. Than—" The call was hung up. Jungkook gulped and turned his phone off. He began to get anxious thinking of what to say to Taehyung. So the younger sits down in his destroyed living room, takes out a paper and pen, and writes down everything he could think of to get his baby back.

————————————————————————
Sorry for such a long wait, I gave up for a minute because I don't think I'm a good writer:/ Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day:))

words: 1341