chapter 6

I really recommend listening to Breathe Me by Sia. It's sister sad.
————————————————————————

Yoongi and Taehyung stay in all day, watching all types of movies. Although they keep playing movie after movie, neither of them are paying attention. Both of their minds are too focused on the future. What happens now? What do I do?

"Hey, um Yoongi?" Taehyung whispers looking up at Yoongi from their cuddling position.

"Yeah?" Yoongi answers softly, considering the fragile atmosphere.

"I-I don't want to be here anymore," the younger moves into a sitting position. "I want to move."

"What?" Yoongi paused the movie in front of them and brings his eyebrows together.

"I want to move." Tae insist. "I dont want to be anywhere near J-jungkook."

"That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard," Yoongi scoffs. "You can't just run away."

"Why not? Nothing is keeping me here. I can move to Seoul! They've offered me many modeling gigs there! It would be perfect and bette—"

"So, you're just gonna runaway like a fucking child? Act like everything is fine and you're a new person in Seoul? Ha, as if you're going forget all of this when you move," Yoongi gets off the couch and heads towards the kitchen.

"It would be better for me. Why are you being such an asshole about it?" Taehyung stands up and walks towards him.

"I'm not. I'm just telling you that leaving isn't going to change a damn thing. You're still gonna be sad, you're still gonna think about Jungkook, everything will be the exact same." Yoongi argues, his pale skin turning red.

"Trying won't hurt anybody! Trying to move on and be in a better place where I don't have to see him everyday will help me! It wouldn't fucking hurt to try!" The younger almost in tears.

"IT WILL HURT ME! It will hurt me so fucking bad if you left me." Yoongi screams, getting in Taehyung face. The brunette quiets down. "You're the only person I have left. I need you."

Taehyung looks down and right then he realizes, they're both just broken inside. And they don't know what to do. How could he be so selfish and not think of him and his feelings? They both don't know how to fix themselves again because once something is broken, it will never be the same. He sighs lowly and comes up with an idea.

"Let's both go." His shoulders are slumped, defeated. Hoping his bestfriend will join him.

"They shouldn't be able to win," Yoongi he shakes his head, tears in his eyes. "They can't have the satisfaction of driving us away."

"They aren't winning, we'll be back and show them a lesson," Taehyung comes forward and grabs Yoongi's hand. "But for now, we have to work on ourselves."

"I don't know," The older looks away, a frown still plastered on his face.

"Come on, please. I can model there and do runways and you can work on your rapping career, you'll have more opportunities." Taehyung tries convincing Yoongi. "We'll but an apartment together and-and Yeontan can live with us as well!"

Yoongi let's out a breathy laugh.

"Please?" The younger hopefully begs.

"Alright" Tae squeals and hugs Yoongi tightly. He smiles before pushing Taehyung away. "Now let me go, we've been touching for too long."

"I can't wait!" Tae grins.

"But before I leave, I'm gonna have a talk to Jimin. I suggest you do the same with Jungkook."