How it All Happened

Friskykat20047 : Can you tell me how you guys got trapped in the animatronic and you became free and came to this place.
Chris : Sure, It all started when Freddrick, brandy, Oliv, Bart and Alfred was going to Freddy Fazbear pizzeria. They were all having fun. But Vincent was wearing the animatronic suits that made the children follow him. They were scared and crying for help but no body came. He kill them and stuffed them in the suits. Luckily, I save their lives. Now they can move and walk around the pizzeria. Sometimes Alfred likes talking to me every time he's alone. Then Bart actually bite the girl head. The others was mad at him but not me and brandy. Then I told the others that they can explore outside before its 6:00. When we came back They actually kill the night guard. Then We got shut down and the new ones came along. I was brand new and my friends was withered and broken. I fix them brand new and style like me and the others. Then Vincent came back for revenge. he broke us into pieces then we finished him off. He went inside the springbonnie suit then the springlocks hit him. Then we disappear. 30 years later, springtrap came back. He was trying to kill Alex but he didn't. On the 3 night, I use my soul to save Alex's life then I die. The others miss me and it was up to Freddrick to save their life's. Then on the 5 night, springtrap attack Freddrick and Alex, luckily Alex throw the match to the gasoline then all the place was on fire. The others escape and Freddrick did too. Vincent left there to die for his sacrifices for what he have done. Then the others saw me and they were happy to see me again. We all let go out balloons and we all went to heaven and that's how we got stuffed in the suits, being free and how we came to this place. So Ask or dare us anything and we'll see you later, bye everyone hehehe.