2.

"Applejack, have you heard the news about.. Rainbow Dash?" Ah looked at her confused, Ugh, She's pulling that adorable smirk again.

"Stop smirking." Ah giggled and tossed a curled up ball at Sunset. "What's the news anyway?" Ah asked while playing with Twilight's hair who is too busy reading books to notice.

"Ya know, i ain't wasting mah time with some silly news again." As ah was about to grab mah bag, Sunset grabbed my arm and said, "Rainbow likes you.~~" i blushed a little and covered my face with my hat.

"That's not true, Sunset." I looked at her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't tell me you hadn't notice just a single bit that Rainbow is making a move on you. Like when you both walk to lunch, the same personality well not so same, the hang out only you two go to the music room?" I looked at Sunset, all she said was right.

"Hmm.. that's great and all, but ah don't ah feel the same right now.. Don't tell Rainbow that i don't feel the same yet, ok?" Sunset frown but smiled and nodded eventually. I waved goodbye, grabbed my bag and walked out the library.

That's the first news that is actually serious coming from Sunset. She usually jokes around all the time.

timeskip~~classdismiss

The bell rang as i arrived at where my locker is, i opened my locker as a small note fell from my locker. I was able to catch it before anyone picks its up. It read, *Meet me outside the school. -Rarity.* i put the note into my pocket and carried my bass. I walked outside the school and saw Rarity waiting for me.

I looked at her with a questionable face, and she said, "would you mind walking me home?" I looked around and pointed to myself showing a 'me?' expression.  She just smiled and nodded.

We walked along the sidewalk, while walking, my phone rang. I couldn't answer because i can't talk infront of her, i don't want her talking about my voice. I took my phone and declined the call.

"Why didn't you answer it?" Rarity asked, i gave her an 'obviously' look, she playfully facepalmed herself.

"So, AJ. Where do you live?" She smiled at me and handed me an empty paper.

I wrote what street i'm in, she looked at me with a bright smile. "I live at ponyville too! And were in the same block!" I smiled at her as she starts jumping, i realized she was wearing heels.

She tripped, i caught her by her waist. I was laughing my butt off, she looked at me and laughed along.

After a few minutes,

"My feet are killing me!" She said with an irritated tone. I giggled a bit and went up infront of her.

I grabbed her hands from behind and wrapped it around my neck as i lifted her up and carried her in my back. She weight so light. Does she even eat? Haha.

"Thank AJ." She said as she rested her head in my shoulders.

A few minutes passed by..

"Oh, we're here!" I carefully put her down, i didn't want to go home yet. I want to stay for a little longer.

"Umm.. AJ?" Rarity looked at me and smiled.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Would you like to stay a little longer?" I nodded my head like a little child, Rarity pulled me inside her neatly designed house.

"This place is great.." i mumbled to myself.

"Come here, darling! Lets go to my room." Rarity said while signalling me to follow her. While walking at the hall of Rarity's house i saw Sweetie Belle come out of one of the rooms.

"APPLEJACK!!" Sweetie quickly ran and went to hug me, i smiled at her and Rarity looked at us confused.

"Sweetie, darling. You know Applejack?" Rarity looked at Sweetie Belle.

"Oh yes! I go to there house everyday when i visit Applebloom, don't you know that she's Applebloom's sister? Applejack usually bakes us great apple pies and make apple fritters! She also sings for us when we're tired." Sweetie Belle said, while hugging me tightly.

"Well i got to go, big sis. Bye, Applejack!" Sweetie added, We both waved goodbye as i continued my way to Rarity's room.

"I never knew you took care of Sweetie when she visits Applebloom." Rarity smiled, i gulp and smiled slightly.

"You are so sweet, Applejack." Rarity's compliment striked at me, i blushed hard. I don't really get compliments often since i don't speak to much.

"Aww, why are you blushing, darling?" Rarity giggles, as i felt really embarrassed with this whole blushing thing.

"So you sing to Sweetie Belle and not me?" She said while showing me her puppy eyes, she insisted. I wrote a note and sticked it in her forehead and laughed.

*Fine.* written in the note. Rarity sat down properly as i asdjusted my bass that i realize i was still carrying it in my hands.

RARITY POV

As i went and comfortably sat on the floor, i stared at Applejack adjusting her bass. AJ cleared her throat and started playing the bass.

(Here, this is an example of Applejack singing solo)

I stared deep into Applejack's bright emerald eyes, Her voice is so sexy, her southern accent made everything sound so good. I could listen to her sing all day.

She stopped singing, She looked at me while rubbing the back of her neck.

"That was amazing, darling!!" I clapped so hard until my palm were turning red, i smiled super bright at Applejack, she chuckled and set her bass aside.

"You have a wonderful voice, darling. But yet, you still wont talk to me! It's been a long day since i have been trying to be friends with you." I frowned and looked down as Applejack smiled, i swear i heard her gulp.

AJ POV

I gulped and spoke, "Howdy, Rarity^^"

Rarity looked up with a big bright smile stamped into her face.

"OMG DARLING, WHAT A LOVELY ACCENT," She stood up and Hugged me. HUGGED ME?!!

"Oh darling, im so sorry. you're southern accent is so unique, I was just so excited, and i-" i covered her mouth with my index finger.

"Take it easy, fashionista. Ya do know that you're talking to one of the best and popular singer of CHS, right?" Rarity looked at me with a confused face. I grabbed my phone and showed her a pic of my locker, full of fan letters and tiny gift and a few gift from fans on the tops.

Rarity looked shocked, she grinned. "Now i know why the door of your locker is full of Random Stickers with your face in it." We both chuckled, i checked on the time. Its 8:45. Its almost 9 and i'm still not home.

"Well, ah go to go. See ya tomorrow, sugarcube." I smiled and went home. Today was a great day.

RARITY'S MIND

Sugarcube.. that must be how she call everyone..

I love it~~❤❤