4.

AJ POV (Tomorrow Morning)

I woke up and glanced at my alarm clock, 8:30. i rubbed my eyes to see it clearly, 8:30.

I stand up and streched my arms as i yawned. I neatly cleaned my bed as i step into the showers. I dried my self up and brushed my teeth, i walk up to my closet. I grabbed a shirt with a green collar, denim skirt and my knee high boots.

I look at my hair, it was all messed up and tangled. "heh. Looking Good AJ!" I praised myself as i grabbed my hat and put it on my head. I felt a buzz on my pocket, i checked what it was.

"You got a message from Rara🎶" The notification on my phone said, i rolled my eyes and opened the messages.

======Rara🎶======

Rara: Hi Jackie, Meet me at school okay? Love you. 😘

Jackie: sure.

==================

I sighed as i put my phone away, I locked the door and walked my way to school. As i was walking, i saw a dark figure run infront of me then into the forest. I felt chills down my spine. Since i am Applejack, i followed it into the forest. after following it around, the figure disappeared. I can feel myself shivering, I'm getting goosebumps..

"Umm.. Hello?" I yelled out. (A/N: As if someone's gonna answer in the middle of the forest. *playfully rolls eyes*)

I looked around, dark oak trees are surrounding the whole place. (A/N: duhhh....its a forest of course there's trees. lol ill stop.)

I heard breathing from behind me, i felt my heart beat stop. i was tackled to the ground, i couldn't see who or what it was. I tilted my head and saw a wolf made with wood.

"T-Timberwo-wolf?!" I yellled with my voice shaking uncontrollably. I closed my eyes and felt stinging on my arm. "AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!" I yelled out because of the pain in my arms, The Timberwolf ran away into the distance as i felt dizzy and passed out.

~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~

I woke up with a headache, i look around and saw Timberwolves around me. I screamed out in fear as i slowly back away, one of the Timberwolf shifted into a human. He had navy blue hair with pink and purple highlights like twilight, but he's a guy?

"T-twilight?" I asked as i looked closer at his appearance. "What? no! My name's Dusk Shine. Twilight is a girl's name, silly." He said, he had a deeper voice.

"Where am i?" I said as i look around the place. It was just stone everywhere. "Glad you ask, This is the Timberwolf Cave! Welcome!" He said as the whole place lit up reavealing a group of guys behind him.

One guy had light blue hoodie and a rainbow hair but shorter, The other had pastel pink hair and a yellow shirt. Next is one with pink hair and a pink shirt, the next one looked like me, but a guy version. He also have his hair in a ponytail but shorter, Next one looked a lot like Rarity, he had purle hair that is curled and a purple-ish shirt.

 He also have his hair in a ponytail but shorter, Next one looked a lot like Rarity, he had purle hair that is curled and a purple-ish shirt

"What are your guys' name?" i asked, they all looked at each other.

"Rainbow Blitz." "Elusive" "Dusk Shine." "BUBBLE BERRY!!" "AJ or Applejack" "Butterscotch.." "Blaze."

(i made up Sunset's gender bend name cuz i dont know what his name is. 😅)

"You look like me, Y'all look like my friends.." I said, they all gave me confused look. AJ approached me and smiled.

"Can ah check the Timberwolf's bite?" He said, i showed him my arm. it really a bite mark, it was really odd. its glowing green on the bite mark.

"Oooooohh!! New Timberwolf member!!" Bubble Berry yelled as he jumped up and down. "Yay.." Butterscotch 'yelled'.

"what?" i asked, Dusk stepped closer and showed us his leg. it had the same bite mark but it was glowing purple. They all showed me their bite marks, it was all glowing in different colors based on their appearance.

"This means you can also shift into a Timberwolf now." Dusk said as he let go of my arm. "how?" I asked them. Blaze walked to me.

"All you have to do is think about something that makes you mad.. then BAM! you're a Timberwolf." Blaze said as he does sound effect, I can hear Butterscotch giggling.

i closed my eyes and think of something that makes me mad. ......arrrgghhh... LIARS!

Everything in my vision turned green, i can see my hands turning into claws, i felt a sharp fang on my mouth.. I look at myself. I am almost covered in wood, and furs everywhere.

"woah.." i said to myself. "hmmm.." Dusk observed my appearance. "Obviously, She's an earth wolf like me." AJ rolled his eyes. He walked up to me and gave me a lasso.

"You can control this lasso with your mind, try it." Elusive said in a fancy tone. i curled my eyebrows and used my mind to control the lasso. the lasso is moving on its own, Left.. then it went left.

i stopped controling the lasso then it just dropped on the ground. "Ya also have wolf vision.. kinda like night vision but more clearer." AJ said as he pointed on my eyes. "just close your eyes for like 3 seconds then open it back again."Butterscotch instructed. i closed my eyes and opened it again. I can see a freaking bug from far away.

"this is awesome y'all!" I yelled out in excitement. "I KNOW RIGHT!!" Bubble yelled along. "Yeah, its very awesome. but you have to keep it a secret! Also, avoid showing up to anyone when its Blood Moon. You'll get really aggressive and harsh.. so watch out." Blitz warned me, i nodded. Then i froze, "how do i turn back?" i asked as i blushed in embarrassment. "You just have to think the opposite, something that will make you calm down." Butterscotch said.

i closed my eyes again.. uhhh.. Rara? It didn't work so i closed my eyes again. Surely this wont work but.. Rarity?

Then everything in my vision turned back to normal, claws back to hands and the fangs are gone.

"how did Rarity calm me down?" I asked myself, i just shrugged it off. i told the guys that i have to go because i'm late for school, Dusk nodded and turned into a Timberwolf, He had a horn!? His horn glowed and teleported me to school. i look at the time.. "8:35?" i look at my watch, i guess he fixed the time too.. I happily smiled and walked inside the school.

RARITY POV

I have been waiting for Applejack, I need to talk to her.. about the singing spell. Twilight found the cure for it! so i really really need to talk to her.

i look at the time, "8:34, She's still not here!" I said to myself. then i saw the cowgirl on the door, Applejack!