3.

AJ POV

I arrived at Sweet Apple Acres, i went to my room and opened my window. "What a great day." I said while looking over to my phone.

I looked out in the distance and saw Rarity's house. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

"Oh, hello darling." Rarity picked up, "Umm, hey Rarity. Just wondering if ya want to walk around the park for a bit." Rarity giggled and responded with a 'sure'

I grabbed my jacket and tied it around my waist. I walked to Rarity's house and saw her with a Pastel colored croptop with a denim skirt.

"Ya look nice." I said, i looked at her with a tint of scarlet red on her face.

We walked around the neighborhood and hang out the park. "Ra-a..." i tried talking, looks like i lost my voice again, Great Job, AJ.

"Darling, why did you stop speaking?" Rarity looked at me, I grabbed an empty paper and wrote,

*i lost my voice.* Rarity paused and started laughing.

"t-this a..ain't fu..nny" I said struggling to say it out loud.

Rarity continued laughing. I rolled my eyes, and went to buy ice cream near the park.

"Ah'll have.. vanilla and apple ice cream, Pinkie." I said, Pinkie looked at me with an excited face.

"AJ, YOU SPOKE IN PUBLIC! You know what? this deserves a party." Pinkie yelled causing everyone to turn their attention to us.

i felt my voice came back,

"Pinkie, ah only need ice cream." I said, Pinkie nodded and looked at me with cute grin.

"Who's the other one for?" Pinkie whispered with a grin turning into a smirk.

"Are you on a date?" Pinkie aid excitedly, "No, ah'm not." I grabbed the two ice creams and left.

"Ya done, Rares?" I asked, Rarity looked up blushing so hard, she's getting sweaty and nervous.

"Is somethin' wrong?" I sat down beside her, She paused while looking off into the distance.

I think she's broken.

"uhhh, Rares." I looked at her face, She's turning red, Is she hot? What do i do?

and then she fainted.

~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~

RARITY POV

I woke up to the sound of whispering,

"What in tarnation, Rainbow. We can't do this now"I heard AJ whispered, I fake sleep as i listen to what they're talking about.

"Aww, Come on AJ. Just one more time!" Rainbow said, "Promise me this is the last time. Ah don't want ya coming up to mah house and force me to stay up all night for this." AJ said.

I started tearing up, Are they talking about what i think they are talking about? Please no..

"Fine, Lets go. Your house or mine?" I heard Rainbow said in an excited tone.

"Uhh.. Yours?" AJ whispered. "Lets go!" Rainbow yelled as i heard the door closed, i opened my eyes.

I'm tearing up, I can't say anything.

I covered my eyes and heard the door open.

"Hi Rarity, I came in to check on you." I looked at the door and saw Twilight.

"I saw Applejack carrying Rainbow when they got out the room, Is everything all right?" Twilight said as she went and handed me tissues.

"I'm alright, i guess." I lied.