{Chapter 7}

A sharp rapping on her door caused Mia to to wake up with a jolt, she yawned as another round of knocking followed.

"Violet why you knocking? Come in," Mia rubbed her eyes and sat up in bed as the door opened and Alessandro's beaming face peered in. It took her a minute to realize that she was no longer in her old home.

"Morneeng Signorina," Alessandro sang as he entered the room balancing a silver tray atop his gloved hand."Haf a goood night?," he enquired politely, setting the tray on her bed.

"Yeah the best night I've ever had! Thank you Alessandro," Mia beamed and reclined on her pillow.

I had such a comforting, peaceful sleep!

"Axsillent!," he threw open the curtains with a flourish letting crisp sunlight filter in." Veetamin D goood for you!," he said as Mia chuckled." Now your breakfast!," he came over to Mia's bed and removed the cloth covering the tray.

Mia gasped as Alessandro pointed to each plate.
"Here, you have a glass of freshly squeezed oranj juus, butter croissants, buttermilk and vanilla pancakes, berry compote, Ceennamon and oranj scented brioche with caramelized banana, pineapple and date compote, French toasts, cottage cheese with crusty French bread and sun dried fruits".

"Woah! Isn't this a bit too much for one person?!," Mia exclaimed, astounded at the fragrant food in front of her.

"Yesterday dinner maked in hurry, vary little variety of foood so today I is ask chefs to maked a goood breakfast for madam Meea!," Alessandro smiled and bowed.

"Thank you Alessandro, this is truly amazing!," Mia smiled at him as he bowed and left the room.

A mini buffet here, let the feast begin!

Mia spent the next minutes hungrily devouring the aromatic delicacies and less than fifteen minutes later, her plates were licked clean, not a single morsel left.

That was an amazing start to the day!

She slid out of bed and went to have a relaxing bath, experimenting with the different coloured bottles, inhaling the fruity scent and sinking in the foamy heaven.

After her bath she headed to her closet to perform the incredibly difficult task of choosing her clothes.

This is gonna be difficult..

Every sequined dress called out to her and the spangled purses caught her eye instead she settled with a silk white shirt with diamante, black skinny jeans and velvet stilettos.

Who's that sexy thing standin in the mirror? That's me!

She then went to her dresser, sprayed some perfume called 'Elixirs', on her and decided to remove her nail paint. For a brief moment she was reminded of what she left behind but she quickly erased that memory as well as the nail Polish and French-tipped her nails when her eyes fell on the jewellery box.

First time I get to doll up in luxuries..why not?

She happily opened the red velvet box and put on an elegant gold chain as well as her charm bracelet.

What's that shiny thing hanging on my neck? That's gold!

Mia softly sang to herself while brushing her hair when Ivory meowed." Hey sweety! You awake," Mia put down the brush and fondled the adorable snowball as it opened it's olive eyes and meowed softly."Hungry? Let's get ya some food, c'mon," Mia picked up Ivory, picked up her food tray and went downstairs where fortunately she spotted Alessandro.

Thank god! Or else I might have gotten lost and died while prowling these endless corridors..what a boring death.

"Hey Al! You seen Aunt Ruby?," Mia shouted over Alessandro's loud and out of tune singing."Alessandro!."